Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #671
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
I've been at this for hours now. But now there is no "Click to play" icon anywhere anymore. ***? There's nothing in "Recent Posts" anymore either. How are we supposed to do this all weekend if there's nothing to click on?

Anyone know how to get to the icon?

Thanks in advance.

You're right in that the pop up seems to wait and wait to load to confirm your email info. But I, like you, found out that you don't have to wait for it to load, b/c it never will. Eventually you will get the code. I've been clicking on it a few times just to be sure I get it since there is no way they confirm you. Good point to bring that up for others.
thick on the think on the right hand side that looks like this
Click the image to open in full size.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 12:27 AM   #672
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I'm going to bed. This is ridiculous! As usual! Can they get nothing right? There's nothing to click on now!!! After all we go thru in dealing with there copious glitches and increasing their prices so much, and making everything good estore, you'd think they just give you a code for the Zummie and not just the shirt.

I do feel like they owe me. I have a deluxe membership will I will not be able to get again b/c they have made it cost prohibitive to renew. $5 for extra accounts?? They said they were redoing the program to make it more affordable. How is charging more for the same thing MORE affordable. I have spent So much money on W and at the estore (which I have boycotted for months now over a few things) that I do feel like I deserve a freebie once in a great while instead of yet another glitch. Everything good goes to the estore which is just about all profit as there are no production or distribution costs, they come out with WAY too many pets a month now so there's no way to "collect" them anymore, and they keep raising the prices of them. Especially with the great push of the $25 Signature series. And in THIS economy! [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] have a heart! It's a kids game!

Thanks for the vent. Going to bed now and will try the Peeking contest again tomorrow. Maybe it will work again then. But you just never know.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #673
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I am so frustrated over this Challenge. I registered like I was supposed to, I found the 5 Sofia's and the box came up asking for my email address and a "secret code". I entered all the information CORRECTLY, including the case sensitive and it kept coming back asking for another security code. I kept entering it in again, CORRECTLY, at least 3 times and it finally said I had been timed out and the box was blank. I guess I will just give up and be disappointed with the way [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is handling things as usual.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:02 AM   #674
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I also am getting the message that I've successfully completed - and I haven't even played yet. Is there any information on what to do about this error? I would really love a chance to play.

I would really be grateful for any help someone could offer me. Thanks!
DakotaKinz
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:14 AM   #675

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
I am so frustrated over this Challenge. I registered like I was supposed to, I found the 5 Sofia's and the box came up asking for my email address and a "secret code". I entered all the information CORRECTLY, including the case sensitive and it kept coming back asking for another security code. I kept entering it in again, CORRECTLY, at least 3 times and it finally said I had been timed out and the box was blank. I guess I will just give up and be disappointed with the way [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is handling things as usual.
We had this error on two accounts as well. Go check your email because in both cases we received our code after getting the time out message.

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
I also am getting the message that I've successfully completed - and I haven't even played yet. Is there any information on what to do about this error? I would really love a chance to play.

I would really be grateful for any help someone could offer me. Thanks!
DakotaKinz
And on our other accounts we are getting this error. Completely maddening. I would say our best bet is to try again on Saturday or Sunday since it will still be going on then.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:16 AM   #676
tooeasytoenvy is an unknown quantity at this point

I too can not play because it said I completed it and have yet to even play.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:29 AM   #677

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Expecting another shirt, my dear [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] is now here! WOOOT!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:44 AM   #678
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Well this has been a frustrating [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] week for us too. We only have tonight because of a family trip that takes us away from the internet. I got up to check (after 2am here) and see if the Zofia Contest was working. Still no joy!.

No way to have time for 8 people's accounts to try even if it were working. This is not the first time for this pop up game but this is the third time it won't work. Twice before they had to pull it and postpone it. And I think they should give each account three tries to get Zofia and not just one try. Three tries would cost them three shirts which is nothing and at least they could give everyone a better chance to win a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]. Kids don't always get the inequity of the prizes and we had to deal with hurt feelings over two getting trees and a third just getting a drink last week. That cost us $5 to even out by buying a tree from the estore and now that I think a bout it, that was probably their plan. All of this game stuff on top of them messing up zumwhere so you can't get zummies from the zumbuddies you paid good money for! That has us boycotting buying anymore Zumbuddies. Not a happy week!

I am sorry to come here just to vent but I have to be the family voice of reason at home and can't fuss about it here.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #679
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

We played on every one of our WW accounts during the last the Peek-a-Newz Challenge, so it won't let us play this time. It's now after 3 a.m. EST and the error message that I've already played is still appearing. Drats!! Sure hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gets this fixed because the prizes are really good this time! And fingers crossed that it's fixed before my girls wake up in the morning, because the Peek-a-Newz events are one of their all-time favorites in WW. It keeps them busy for hours!

Geez, I don't understand why some of the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] tech employees have such a hard time setting up new or special features, especially when the events replicate something that's already been done before. Perhaps they'd be better organized if they created & worked from checklists of steps to follow when setting up the programming.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 02:44 AM   #680
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
And on our other accounts we are getting this error. Completely maddening. I would say our best bet is to try again on Saturday or Sunday since it will still be going on then.
Thank you so much CBJ - I wasn't sure if I had missed a solution as I perused previous posts. I'll do as you suggested, hopefully it will work for everyone this weekend.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: