Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #661
Webkinz :)
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

Can't play get the already completed challenge message; Very upset about this
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 11:39 PM   #662
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

I still keep getting the message " You have already played" too- Very annoying since I just started trying & have even seen one , let alone clicked on it
Old 09-17-2010, 11:44 PM   #663
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Rats..still not getting the prize.....Able to log on with a username..but not, not..getting a confirmation after finding the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] 5 times....It's just not going through for us. HOW frustrating!! Please fix this Ganz!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 09-17-2010 at 11:53 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:46 PM   #664

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by raw1968
Can't play get the already completed challenge message; Very upset about this
Same here. I think I am going to give up for tonight.

Better luck tomorrow!

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
I still keep getting the message " You have already played" too- Very annoying since I just started trying & have even seen one , let alone clicked on it
Same here. I hope we have better luck tomorrow!
princessjuleia is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #665
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

:Sigh: Don't know if this is happeneing to anyone else, but I found the Zummie 5 times, got the screen to fill out with my email address and verification code and even though to verification code was correct, it kept telling me it was the wrong one. I'd be given a screen with another code on it, type that in correctly, be told it wasn't the correct one, and so on and so on. After doing this 8 times I gave up because something is wrong.

It's got so that I think "Oh great, the site is going to run like sludge and here comes another problem" instead of "Oh goodie, a new contest/event/whatnot!"

It is amazing to me how every 'event' seems to cause so many issues and never runs smoothly. I dropped two Deluxe accounts because, for the money, people are entitled to expect the product they pay for. I used to think the problems and glitches were kind of quaint and cute 4 years ago but now it's just plain irresponsible
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:56 PM   #666
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
:Sigh: Don't know if this is happeneing to anyone else, but I found the Zummie 5 times, got the screen to fill out with my email address and verification code and even though to verification code was correct, it kept telling me it was the wrong one. I'd be given a screen with another code on it, type that in correctly, be told it wasn't the correct one, and so on and so on. After doing this 8 times I gave up because something is wrong.

It's got so that I think "Oh great, the site is going to run like sludge and here comes another problem" instead of "Oh goodie, a new contest/event/whatnot!"

It is amazing to me how every 'event' seems to cause so many issues and never runs smoothly. I dropped two Deluxe accounts because, for the money, people are entitled to expect the product they pay for. I used to think the problems and glitches were kind of quaint and cute 4 years ago but now it's just plain irresponsible
Wait about 20 minutes and check your email. Your code should be there.
That happened for each of our accounts and the codes did show up......sometimes with multiple codes from reentering the info when it said it was incorrect.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:57 PM   #667
jeri is a glorious beacon of lightjeri is a glorious beacon of light

Just wrote a note similar to yours Sleeping Awake. Same thing happened to me and my sister. Check your email in a bit. We both got multiple codes.
jeri is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 12:06 AM   #668
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

1# I entered my first Peek-A-Newz contest.
2# After giving up for a few hours, I came back and found Zofia 5 times.
3# Entered valid E-mail...typed down valid security code...
so somebody tell me why the little loading bar thing still says "waiting for webkinznewz.com" with no signs of response, even though it's quick to tell me that my E-mail address is wrong if I type it down incorrectly.

Nevermind what I just said, I got a code! Lessee what it is...
Oh, duct tape, I got 2 codes. Sock monkeys. I really hope that this isn't cheating others out of their codes...I would feel awful if that happened.
And I get 2 Winged Tee Shirts. The joy. At least I got something!

Last edited by carmentacmc; 09-18-2010 at 12:06 AM..
Old 09-18-2010, 12:09 AM   #669
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I love this but i cant find any
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #670
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I've been at this for hours now. But now there is no "Click to play" icon anywhere anymore. ***? There's nothing in "Recent Posts" anymore either. How are we supposed to do this all weekend if there's nothing to click on?

Anyone know how to get to the icon?

Thanks in advance.

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
1# I entered my first Peek-A-Newz contest.
2# After giving up for a few hours, I came back and found Zofia 5 times.
3# Entered valid E-mail...typed down valid security code...
so somebody tell me why the little loading bar thing still says "waiting for webkinznewz.com" with no signs of response, even though it's quick to tell me that my E-mail address is wrong if I type it down incorrectly.

Nevermind what I just said, I got a code! Lessee what it is...
Oh, duct tape, I got 2 codes. Sock monkeys. I really hope that this isn't cheating others out of their codes...I would feel awful if that happened.
And I get 2 Winged Tee Shirts. The joy. At least I got something!
You're right in that the pop up seems to wait and wait to load to confirm your email info. But I, like you, found out that you don't have to wait for it to load, b/c it never will. Eventually you will get the code. I've been clicking on it a few times just to be sure I get it since there is no way they confirm you. Good point to bring that up for others.
losingmymind is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: