Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 10:55 PM   #651
Unregistered

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

hey i got all 5 but and put the stuff in but it never would go! what is going on i looked along time for them all it is saying is Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName ='Peek-A-Newz' and enabled =1
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #652
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

After successfully finding Zofia five times, I entered my email and verification code...and got the dreaded error message...this was at least 30 minutes ago...still no prize code. Hopefully it will come over night, but I'm not holding my breath.

Too bad these problems weren't during the PJ Collie Peek A Newz...the prizes for THIS contest are too cute to miss!!! Come on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]....make it work for everyone!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:05 PM   #653
jeri is a glorious beacon of lightjeri is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so confused. I found Zofia five times and then it didn't ask for my email so i cleared my history and logged in again. Then it said I'd found her five times and asked for my email and security code. I entered then and pushed submit and it didn't do anything. I pushed submit again and it said I had entered the wrong security code and it gave me a new security code. I tried again. Nothing happened when pushed submit so I pushed it again and got the same message. So I tried a new email address same thing happened. I just closed the window. Now I have Three codes in my email accounts. Don't know if i can them or if I'll get in trouble for getting 3 codes. Help!
jeri is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #654
BBMommy has disabled reputation

It hardly seems fair that some people got several codes and some got none. What a mess this has turned out to be.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #655

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

Okay, probably a really stoopid question; but having never played peek-a-newz before I was wondering does Zofia POP UP randomly on the page or is she HIDING and you have to try and locate her?
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #656

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Okay, probably a really stoopid question; but having never played peek-a-newz before I was wondering does Zofia POP UP randomly on the page or is she HIDING and you have to try and locate her?
She will sort of pop out from the sides of the page or under the top banner...kinda like she's been hiding and then looks out to see you; You'll only see the top of her head...I only saw her eyes once.

I don't know if she stays 'popped out' or if she goes away if you don't click her. Also, there is a very small white dotted line around her head, so if she pops out into the blue, you can see her a bit better.

Good luck!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:21 PM   #657
Daisymaey

Daisymaey is on a distinguished road

OMG I'm soo excited right now,
After playing for such a long time,
I finally won Zofia the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]!
I'd post a picture but i'm not quite sure how to.....
Daisymaey is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #658

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

I am still getting the message that I played already! AND I DIDN`T
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:27 PM   #659
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE[/langtitle]

[lang=de]wow i got 8 codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully one is a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] buddy [/lang]
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #660
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Argh!!!!
Dixie, when are we going to be able to play...for real?
prrety11 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: