Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #641
ow!I love my flute!
Webkinz :)

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
This is the one contest I really look forward to. So they manage to ruin it for myself and a lot of other people. Still can't get on, it tells me I have already played. They had to try and rush this on because of the new Zums. I wish they would take more time and perfect things, before that get everyone so excited. It only frustrates people and turns them off.
Yep, I agree!!!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #642

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I am so sorry this is happening to you
I have 2 accounts, and on both screen names, it is telling me the exact same thing; that I have "already successfully played"! It can be frustrating and disheartening reading how folks are receiving numerous codes and even zums, but our time to play will come too, we must try to remain positive and celebrate the wins of the other members
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who is winning a TShirt and a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]

Have a (it may help your clicking fingers?)

Tomorrow is a fresh new start to [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] peeking, GOOD LUCK to you
Thanks Wi 50ish! Thanks for the encouragement. This is very frustrating to be unable to even begin to play while others are winning. It's easy to forget to celebrate other's winning.

Congrats to all the winners!!! Enjoy your shirts and zums!!!!

Fingers crossed that I will be allowed to log in tomorrow and play too!

Good luck to all!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #643
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This is the one contest I really look forward to. So they manage to ruin it for myself and a lot of other people. Still can't get on, it tells me I have already played. They had to try and rush this on because of the new Zums. I wish they would take more time and perfect things, before that get everyone so excited. It only frustrates people and turns them off.
well said!
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:47 PM   #644

mommytors will become famous soon enough

I have 2 accounts, and on both screen names, it is telling me the exact same thing; that I have "already successfully played"! It can be frustrating and disheartening reading how folks are receiving numerous codes and even zums, but our time to play will come too, we must try to remain positive and celebrate the wins of the other members
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who is winning a TShirt and a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]

Tomorrow is a fresh new start to [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] peeking, GOOD LUCK to you
BRAVO. Well Said!! I haven't had any luck getting on any of my accounts either, but your comment certainly has made me feel better and yes, CONGRATS to all who are winning things!! Hopefully, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will have the problem fixed tomorrow.
mommytors is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:48 PM   #645
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I am so disappointed right now. I know they're not trying to do this on purpose but it is so disappointing! I can't log in for mine or my sister's account. I was looking forward to this so much! While the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] is cute, I didn't care if I won that or the outfit. While it may be fixed, I am a bit disheartened.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:51 PM   #646
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I could not get in on my main account,however,after 20 error messages,i gave up,only to find 6 codes in my mailbox so i got them for my daughter afterall,keep trying everyone,don't give up! good luck! and Happy Fall Fest To Everyone
Old 09-17-2010, 10:52 PM   #647

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

12 tees and no [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]! gotta keep searching xD
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:52 PM   #648

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

So disappointed. None of my 3 accounts work. I also get the already successfullly played message. Hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gives us another chance.
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:52 PM   #649
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
I think they took the peek a newz away to fix it....no zofias are popping up for me & i haven't had trouble all night!
View Post Originally Posted by Cin9000
Yep, I agree!!!
View Post Originally Posted by princessjuleia
Thanks Wi 50ish! Thanks for the encouragement. This is very frustrating to be unable to even begin to play while others are winning. It's easy to forget to celebrate other's winning.

Congrats to all the winners!!! Enjoy your shirts and zums!!!!

Fingers crossed that I will be allowed to log in tomorrow and play too!

Good luck to all!!!
View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
well said!
View Post Originally Posted by mommytors
BRAVO. Well Said!! I haven't had any luck getting on any of my accounts either, but your comment certainly has made me feel better and yes, CONGRATS to all who are winning things!! Hopefully, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will have the problem fixed tomorrow.
View Post Originally Posted by NancyDrew
I am so disappointed right now. I know they're not trying to do this on purpose but it is so disappointing! I can't log in for mine or my sister's account. I was looking forward to this so much! While the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] is cute, I didn't care if I won that or the outfit. While it may be fixed, I am a bit disheartened.

Let's all hope that it is fixed tomorrow.....I am off for tonight...
Old 09-17-2010, 10:54 PM   #650
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I do want to add that I am very happy for all of you that have won something! That is great! I just wish I could celebrate with you.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: