Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 10:13 PM   #631
Webkinz :)

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by j1230
It kept saying invalid security code or it would freeze, finally got this message, "Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName ='Peek-A-Newz' and enabled =1"

No code. I'll have my mom call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] on Monday, but they'll do nothing. Why do they do this? It's supposed to be fun for kids. My little siblings get so frustrated the can't ever get the "good" things that we older kids get, that they finally quit webkinz all together.

HELLO Mine said that too but after 15 minutes or so the code was in my email acct.
tusks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 10:13 PM   #632
Karma68 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

Totally frustrating and unfair. I have read that some people are getting multiple codes (not their fault), but others can't even log in. I take care of 9 accounts (only one is mine), and can't log ANY of them in to even start playing Peek-A-Newz. Like someone else mentioned, they probably won't do anything about it once the office opens again on Monday. Someone said something about them posting a tweet several hours ago saying they were working on the problem. Has anyone heard anything about whether or not they think they fixed the problem(s)???

Karma68
Karma68 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:14 PM   #633

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

I just completed finding 5 -- and they wouldn't accept my code in the pop up window! Arrggh! And I'm aware of it being case spec, etc. There went 20 min of my life I won't get back!
It's made me into a big now and I'm not !!
Hildie is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #634
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
I just tried again right now to login and I am still getting
"Sorry!! You have already successfully played Peek-A-Newz!"

How frustrating!!! Hope they fix it soon
I hope so too!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #635

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Cardamom
I found all five zums and the window to enter my email and the security code opened. I entered all the information and clicked submit and waited and waited and waited. The it said I had entered an incorrect code and asked that I enter another one. So I did, and waited and waited. So far as I could determine, neither was ever sent to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], but when I checked my email I had received not one, but two codes,

So be sure to check your email, even if you think your entry has not been submitted.

Good luck to you all!!

this happened to me withmy first account and every time I reentered it I got a code.
tusks is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #636

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

You're right! I should have been more patient -- I got the code a few minutes after I got the error message.
Hildie is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:31 PM   #637
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by geemah37
Help I can't play the new peek-a -news challenge because its telling me I have successfully played the challenge already. I haven't played it yet so why is it telling me I have? And it is doing it on all 4 of my accounts. geemah37 I am very disappointed, Need Help
I am so sorry this is happening to you
I have 2 accounts, and on both screen names, it is telling me the exact same thing; that I have "already successfully played"! It can be frustrating and disheartening reading how folks are receiving numerous codes and even zums, but our time to play will come too, we must try to remain positive and celebrate the wins of the other members
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who is winning a TShirt and a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]

Have a (it may help your clicking fingers?)

Tomorrow is a fresh new start to [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] peeking, GOOD LUCK to you

WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:37 PM   #638

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

I think they took the peek a newz away to fix it....no zofias are popping up for me & i haven't had trouble all night!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #639

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

This is the one contest I really look forward to. So they manage to ruin it for myself and a lot of other people. Still can't get on, it tells me I have already played. They had to try and rush this on because of the new Zums. I wish they would take more time and perfect things, before that get everyone so excited. It only frustrates people and turns them off.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #640
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Even if you got the time out, keep checking that email you entered! It was slightly delayed on a few of them!
that happened to me for 2 out of 3 accounts. its been over 3 hours for one of my email accounts and 3rd WW acct and still nothing. im hoping by morning i will get the 3rd code, if not i guess i have to call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] on monday
ajoysmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: