Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #621
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by j1230
It kept saying invalid security code or it would freeze, finally got this message, "Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName ='Peek-A-Newz' and enabled =1"

No code. I'll have my mom call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] on Monday, but they'll do nothing. Why do they do this? It's supposed to be fun for kids. My little siblings get so frustrated the can't ever get the "good" things that we older kids get, that they finally quit webkinz all together.

Keep checking your email. Many people have gotten errors when trying to submit. Most are still receiving codes, but it does seem to be taking longer this time around. Don't forget to keep and eye on your junk mail or spam folder.
kayembee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #622
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I logged back in. It says I have successfully played peak-a-newz. I just looked at my email. An email was sent to me at 10:53 kinztime. I have the code.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:05 PM   #623
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Yay !! Mine finally went through too. It took awhile for the email to arrive......and there's not just 1 but 3 !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:05 PM   #624
Webkinz :)

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Help I can't play the new peek-a -news challenge because its telling me I have successfully played the challenge already. I haven't played it yet so why is it telling me I have? And it is doing it on all 4 of my accounts. geemah37 I am very disappointed, Need Help
Old 09-17-2010, 10:06 PM   #625
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by j1230
It kept saying invalid security code or it would freeze, finally got this message, "Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName ='Peek-A-Newz' and enabled =1"

No code. I'll have my mom call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] on Monday, but they'll do nothing. Why do they do this? It's supposed to be fun for kids. My little siblings get so frustrated the can't ever get the "good" things that we older kids get, that they finally quit webkinz all together.
I agree that must have happened to lots of kids today.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #626
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I entered all mine on the same account...that's where I wanted the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] if I got it. I dont think you should get in trouble for that.
Same with me. I enter my codes in my main account. The chocolate shirts can be sended, traded or sold, you know.
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #627
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
No luck. I'm getting the message saying I've already played (for all 12 accts ) I did play all of them for the LAST contest and obviously there is something blocking them from this one.
View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
I'm not even able to look. I can't log in any of my accounts.
Okay, I see. I'm *lucky* that I gave up last weekend after having trouble finding for one account and then seeing the prizes were regular rares. But I'm still looking for that 6th (hopefully no more!) [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] for my sister's. .... Well, have to go for now anyway. Have a wedding dinner to go. Hopefully when I get back I'll be able to log back in with my sister's without any further complications. I really hope this gets straightened out! Someone at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is probably getting some overtime working on the problem! (At least I hope they are! working on the problem!)
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #628
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

could someone please answer this question. for those that have been able to find 5 zofia and receive codes, do u have to login to play peek-a-newz???
webby4 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #629

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I just tried again right now to login and I am still getting
"Sorry!! You have already successfully played Peek-A-Newz!"

How frustrating!!! Hope they fix it soon
kittycat mommy is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:13 PM   #630
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

I found all five zums and the window to enter my email and the security code opened. I entered all the information and clicked submit and waited and waited and waited. The it said I had entered an incorrect code and asked that I enter another one. So I did, and waited and waited. So far as I could determine, neither was ever sent to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], but when I checked my email I had received not one, but two codes,

So be sure to check your email, even if you think your entry has not been submitted.

Good luck to you all!!
Cardamom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: