Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 09:53 PM   #611
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I am going to go play the Wheel of Yum
I'm with you !! Guaranteed prize (even if it's 2 KC) and no pop ups !!

I got the invalid code thing then I logged out, cleared my cache and went back on the newz. I logged back in and it said that I already successfully completed the challenge. If I don't get a code I'm gonna really be bummed.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #612
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
You can still find it in the contests section.
For me, on both Safari and FF the only thing on the contest page is for the Libra Eagle....
This Peek-A-Newz is messed up. But, then again, have ever had one that ran smoothly?!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #613
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
The whole thing is wonky! Some people are getting the email window after only finding one. Guess they are making you go the distance for the other people who are short
Ha! I guess so! So far I've gotten one for my friend who lives near me and usually can't participate (had to fnd 6 zums for hers). Now I'm trying to get one for a sister can't either. Haven't tried for mine yet. Have you finally gotten through, K?
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #614
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Ha! I guess so! So far I've gotten one for my friend who lives near me and usually can't participate (had to fnd 6 zums for hers). Now I'm trying to get one for a sister can't either. Haven't tried for mine yet. Have you finally gotten through, K?
No luck. I'm getting the message saying I've already played (for all 12 accts ) I did play all of them for the LAST contest and obviously there is something blocking them from this one.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #615
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I am going to go play the Wheel of Yum
I'm going to have some homemade ice cream
[since it has told me on either account name that I have already entered this contest]
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #616
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Kayembee, I just found the PAN ad on the 5th (last) page of the Webkinz Pets Dogs. It may be other places, too, but you could try there if still not finding it.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:58 PM   #617
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I entered all mine on the same account...that's where I wanted the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] if I got it. I dont think you should get in trouble for that.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #618
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

It kept saying invalid security code or it would freeze, finally got this message, "Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName ='Peek-A-Newz' and enabled =1"

No code. I'll have my mom call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] on Monday, but they'll do nothing. Why do they do this? It's supposed to be fun for kids. My little siblings get so frustrated the can't ever get the "good" things that we older kids get, that they finally quit webkinz all together.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #619
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Kayembee, I just found the PAN ad on the 5th (last) page of the Webkinz Pets Dogs. It may be other places, too, but you could try there if still not finding it.
I'm not even able to look. I can't log in any of my accounts.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #620
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I can't get logged in because it keeps saying that I am already successfully logged in.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: