Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #571
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

This is really sad. :/ It won't work for me, but that's OK.. I already got 3 shirts, but, just one more account to do..?
Attached Images
File Type: pngUntitled33.png (95.2 KB, 4 views)
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 09:09 PM   #572
Webkinz :)

hueyfour is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so sad because it will not let me play. I played the last one searching for PJ, now I can't play. boo hoo! Any suggestions?

Janet
hueyfour is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #573

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm the same way It will let me play on the kids but not mine becasue I did the PJ seach. Hope they work this out. I want a shirt too LOL!
mabilemabile is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #574
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by woodlandgirl
I am STILL not seeing the Click to play above the Recent Posts....is anyone else having this problem? Have cleared cache etc etc. Help!!!
When this happened to me after I'd finally gotten my first account's info to submit (and had cleared cache to start on a 2nd), I finally just exited Webkinz Newz completely and then re-entered the website. The Play Now ad was showing above Recent Posts okay then.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #575
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

good luck to everyone still trying....I have a benefit walk in the morning and need to get some sleep....night all
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #576

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by shanna23
well I got the sign in to play thing to work but I am not finding the lil zumhead anywhere...hints as to te best approach to find her?
Hi, She appears alongside the edges of the main frame of the screen. So, for example, to the right or left of the "Webkinz News" banner at the top of the page. I have seen her as far as halfway down a page, but not near the bottom. (I look there anyway, just in case!) Not all of her appears, just a part of her. Click on it when you see it.

Move around from page to page - if you don't see her once your page is finished loading and you have scrolled down and back up, click over to another page. I found her on 5 different pages, but like others, my winning code will ot submit. So I am waiting and waiting and waiting...
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #577
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I 'm finding if it takes longer to load pay close attention. Usually but not always I find the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]. Good luck everyone
Puppet is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #578
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I found a lot in the products categories, the item catalog and in the mazing hamsters learn more screens....hope this helps
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #579
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

This is hard but i got 12 so far
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #580

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by woodlandgirl
I am STILL not seeing the Click to play above the Recent Posts....is anyone else having this problem? Have cleared cache etc etc. Help!!!
I was getting a security error, so I tried a different browser and that worked. Can't hurt to try that.
triplets mom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: