Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #561
shanna23
Webkinz :)

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

well I got the sign in to play thing to work but I am not finding the lil zumhead anywhere...hints as to te best approach to find her?
shanna23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #562

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Lots of people are having that problem along with many other issues. Try refreshing - it's worked for a few.

I hear ya
Same. Triple that with me!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #563

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

AHHHHHHH.........!!!!! This contest is driving me CRAZY! I found Zofia 4 times within an hour but it's been 2 more hours and I can't find the fifth one. Who has time for this??? Usually these contests run smoothly. Oh well, back to Webkinz Newz to look some more! I wish you all luck. The shirt is adorable!
firepuck is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #564

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

It says I've completed it! And I haven't!
joyfulmusic is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #565
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Finally found her for the fifth time. Took me 20 minutes to find her four times, and almost an hour to find her the last time.

Now waiting for my form to submit...

... waiting....
and waiting....

Still waiting...

Good thing I've got all night. Just hoping that it doesn't take ALL night. Maybe I can find a party in coral cove while I keep waiting...

Good luck everyone!
it froze on me when i tried to submit my form and it finally gave me an error message. after about 30 minutes or so i got a code in my email. hope you get one too

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
About 30 times on 3 different browsers and I still can't get any of my 12 accounts to play.
ohhh that stinks, im sorry, i hope [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] fixes the problem...
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #566
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Finally found her for the fifth time. Took me 20 minutes to find her four times, and almost an hour to find her the last time.

Now waiting for my form to submit...

... waiting....
and waiting....

Still waiting...

Good thing I've got all night. Just hoping that it doesn't take ALL night. Maybe I can find a party in coral cove while I keep waiting...

Good luck everyone!
The same thing happened to me. I just got so frusterated I just closed it and closed Webkinz Newz. I guess I'll resort to the trading room in the clubhouse to get one...
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #567

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
just got 3 codes for one time due to the glitch good luck to everyone else! I am done for today, I'll try again tomorrow.....I'll let you know what else I get in a few minutes!
All 3 of them were shirts.....so now I have 4 of them! But no [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]...
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #568

Randi♥ will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry for those who haven't recieved their codes yet, or are unable to find Zofia. I wish you luck!
Randi♥ is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #569
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Anyone else think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] put too much time and effort into making that fancy animated Zofia ad on WW, and must have forgotten to make sure it WORKED for once?
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #570

aromadel is on a distinguished road

I just got 5 zums in peek a news, when the screen flashes to say I completed it, asks for my email and to enter the code - it times out and cant connect to webkinz. Anyone else having problems getting through? maybe too much traffic.
aromadel is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: