Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #531
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

if this problem continues thru the weekend, I will donate my 2 unused codes to WI and they can have a contest or giveaway or something for the donated codes....can't guarantee either is a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] code though...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #532

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I entered a code and got a winged tee. will try another account. took about 40 mins to get this one.
CJMM is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #533

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Canon, are you getting the message after playing already today? There is a little blurb on the front page about people having this message if you played the peek contest last weekend, just not sure if you saw that or not
What does last weekend have to do with this weekend? This is a new Peek-a-Newz.
gramys is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #534

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

FYI: They ARE Kinzpostable!!!!!!!!!!!

they are kinzpostable i just sent one to someone and they got it hope this helps
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #535

d191 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Just tried again, and it still says that I have already played. I don't have multiple accounts for myself. Every one of the accounts represents a different person, mostly kids, and I played previous peek-a-newz for each of their accounts so that they could all get a prize. Since I played on each account, I am getting the message that I already successfully played on each account that I have tried. I wish that meant they were going to send a code to the e-mails associated with those accounts, but I haven't seen any show up. I also put in a very polite post on their site, although I did mention that I haven't been able to play yet this time, and I hope they can get that fixed. I said that I have always enjoyed the Peek-a-Newz contest. So far, it has not been approved for public viewing, but I'm hoping that they will address that issue, and maybe re-open this game later in the week if they can't get it fixed on the weekend.
Yah, I posted a comment that I loved Peek-a-Newz, but wished I could play this one, and they "moderated" it. I was very polite, but they only want to post the comments of people actually having success getting to play. Imagine that!
d191 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #536
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I think I'm going to give up....too much frustration! I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes it and lets everyone have another chance!
I know how you feel Bindidog,I'm in the same boat as you. I think [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] should put one those shirts in everyones dock regardless if they tried to play or not because of this big mess.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #537
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gramys
What does last weekend have to do with this weekend? This is a new Peek-a-Newz.
This is what it has to do with it - a lot of us are getting this message

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm sure Bindi meant anyone who participated in the last Peak-A-Newz, not the one last weekend.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #538
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

3 times and 3 error outs whhhaaaa cant even win the shirt -- I give up for tonight trying again tomorrow
Old 09-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #539

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am too says i have already played and i have not
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #540
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
This is what it has to do with it - a lot of us are getting this message

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm sure Bindi meant anyone who participated in the last Peak-A-Newz, not the one last weekend.
did you try clearing your cache? i was able to play after i did...good luck
ajoysmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: