Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #521

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

i logged in at 6pm, entered one account, and got a code without looking for the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate].
logged in on my other accounts, and got the "you have already played" message. this continues to this hour.
now i am getting

"Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName="Peek-A-Newz" and enabled =1"

message where i click to log on...
very frustrating!
ottermellon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #522
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

After finding the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] five times, the entry form wouldn't accept the code and kept giving us an error message. We kept entering codes until we got that funny server error message. Then it finally said we had already played. We had 22 codes in my e-mail! But wouldn't you know, no [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] code. We now have 22 [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] shirts...LOL!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #523
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Canon, are you getting the message after playing already today? There is a little blurb on the front page about people having this message if you played the peek contest last weekend, just not sure if you saw that or not
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #524

kellyandkaylee is a jewel in the roughkellyandkaylee is a jewel in the rough

I have played twice now and both time i get stuck on the page were it asks for my email and verification code and then it just sits there when i hit submit. It will not send me my code to my email. I have now gone through 2 accounts and cant play again with no codes.
kellyandkaylee is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #525
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

889wlry, that is what happened to me but I only clicked 7 times apparently, I logged in 5 codes, got 4 shirts and the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]....have two codes left
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #526
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Just tried again, and it still says that I have already played. I don't have multiple accounts for myself. Every one of the accounts represents a different person, mostly kids, and I played previous peek-a-newz for each of their accounts so that they could all get a prize. Since I played on each account, I am getting the message that I already successfully played on each account that I have tried. I wish that meant they were going to send a code to the e-mails associated with those accounts, but I haven't seen any show up. I also put in a very polite post on their site, although I did mention that I haven't been able to play yet this time, and I hope they can get that fixed. I said that I have always enjoyed the Peek-a-Newz contest. So far, it has not been approved for public viewing, but I'm hoping that they will address that issue, and maybe re-open this game later in the week if they can't get it fixed on the weekend.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #527

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

check your spam filters, i found a code in spam, and vicki I have been getting that error message a lot, I have gotten thru by signing completely off the [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] site then reloading,
CJMM is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #528
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

This is REALLY hard! [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should make it easier, there are like 100s of pages to check! Each time I go to the next topic, say "Coming Soon" I have to check pages and pages and pages! I've only found 1 Zofia and I really wanted the T-Shirt!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #529
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I think I'm going to give up....too much frustration! I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes it and lets everyone have another chance!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #530
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I keep getting database or socket errors. Why can't they test things to make sure they work?
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: