Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #441
Webkinz :)

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

just got a shirt too.......could i play as one of my other accounts but put the code I get in my main account (main account already has one t-shirt)

Someone please answer!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #442

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
I can't get past the security code. I type it correct, and it says its wrong. After several tries, it says the campaign is no longer running. What's up with it?
check your email.. You might receive a bunch of codes!! You could send one or two my way.. LOL

Good luck!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #443
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I restarted my computer, so at least now it's letting me play again....this is no fun!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #444
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
check your email.. You might receive a bunch of codes!! You could send one or two my way.. LOL

Good luck!!!
You can use the same email more than once?
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #445
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

This is so frustrating.
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #446

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Starla
not sure but i am tired of the pharaoh helmet thing
it is stuck in one of my dressers..(not really stuck) but you know what i mean

I sent a message on the comment page for the peek a newz
here is what i put lol

Every time i find her 5 times i enter my e-mail and the code (properly) i get an error message. i don’t even get the codes in my e-mail *******************************.com/wp-mu/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif[/IMG]
( you will know it is me cause i used my name
Your comment shouldn't stay up there for 2 long. Earlier, when there were only 2 comments, I was the 3rd, and 2 of them mentioned not being able to play. 30 minutes later I looked back and mine and that other comment were gone. I don't know why they let us post things when they take down comments that aren't "Thisss is so cool!!!".

But at least they see it, so it is worthwhile to do!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #447

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
just got a shirt too.......could i play as one of my other accounts but put the code I get in my main account (main account already has one t-shirt)

Someone please answer!
I think so, but I am not sure.. other posts are saying that they have been putting more than one on an account
Old 09-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #448
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by luciar
If keep getting this message:

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName="Peek-A-Newz" and enabled =1
me too! only the really bad part is that after i typed in my email and case sensitive code i got that message and i do not think it took my submission! GRRRRRRR it took me like an hour to find her five times. i looked in my email and i didnt have anything from webkinz newz. does anybody have any advice on what to do? i just want the shirt...
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #449
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Your comment shouldn't stay up there for 2 long. Earlier, when there were only 2 comments, I was the 3rd, and 2 of them mentioned not being able to play. 30 minutes later I looked back and mine and that other comment were gone. I don't know why they let us post things when they take down comments that aren't "Thisss is so cool!!!".

But at least they see it, so it is worthwhile to do!
lol yea?
it is still awaiting moderation blah blah blah lol
Starla is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #450

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

I am having the same problems as everyone else too. I can't even try it cause it says I already did or I see the error message too. But now the log in button is gone completely from the webkinz newz site also.
MissViolet is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: