Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #31
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th

Thats cute!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #32
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That is such a cute shirt...hope we all win one!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #33
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think the shirt is an iron clad guarantee. It is the Zumbuddy that will be very, very rare.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #34

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Can't wait. So basically [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] wants all of our attention for the next week. Peek a new tonight and tomorrow. Fall festival sunday-saturday. You have my attention
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #35

Swim Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

oohh, I am so excited! That zumbuddy is sooo cute!
Swim Girl is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 12:56 PM   #36
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Finally a cool new prize to win... Can't wait...
colliegal is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #37
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

When does Peek-a-Newz starts?!?!?!?

Awesome. Peek a newz in my country is in midnight. Oh well

Last edited by prrety11; 09-17-2010 at 01:06 PM..
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #38
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

great cant wait for it to start. would love [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] and the t-shirt would be nice too.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #39
baba is on a distinguished road

I am so mad i can't do it! I'm Jewish and its Yom Kipur tonight and tomorrow, that means i wont be able to go online at all! why does this have to be the day with this new contest? i wish i would be able to get at least the t-shirt!
Old 09-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #40
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
When does Peek-a-Newz starts?!?!?!?

Awesome. Peek a newz in my country is in midnight. Oh well
Yes, but it lasts for 24 hours. So it really doesn't matter when it starts, everybody gets a whole day to look for it.
Jackal is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: