Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

oh come on! right after i clicked to go to a new page....I look up & what do i see? A little brown face staring back at me!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #362
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Mine still isn't working. I cleared my cache and cookies and still nothing. Boooo hisssss!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #363
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Vickie that is the error many of us are getting, can not connect. It's not you, the site is just messed up right now. We shouldn't be surprised, their contests rarely run smoothly.

But I just got 2 codes in my in email from earlier when it gave me the congratulations error and then the wrong security code error. So I got 2 without even playing. Guess for once a glitch wasn't so bad LOL

DD really wants to play so I hope they fix it before her bedtime.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #364

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

good i just got her again! only two left....
Old 09-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #365
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Guinea441
Finally! I got the Tee Has anyone gotten the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]?
No reports of Zofia prizes yet, just Winged Tees. I think getting a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] prize will be extremely rare. But it'll be veryveryvery cool if someone on WI gets one!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #366

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Got 5 and no window to enter my info....frustrating! I really want the t-shirt!

Hope Fallfest works better than this!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #367
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
Vickie that is the error many of us are getting, can not connect. It's not you, the site is just messed up right now. We shouldn't be surprised, their contests rarely run smoothly.

But I just got 2 codes in my in email from earlier when it gave me the congratulations error and then the wrong security code error. So I got 2 without even playing. Guess for once a glitch wasn't so bad LOL

DD really wants to play so I hope they fix it before her bedtime.
i keep getting that error
yea it is getting annoying cause i have been playing it for like an hour
Starla is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #368

oh my gosh the same thing happened again where instead of getting the new windiw with the continue button, it just like refreshed my page! Now i don't know if I'm at 3 or 4!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #369

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Hooray! I got a winged tee!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #370

fashion_girl is on a distinguished road

I am so annoyed :/ Some people are lucky they get 6 and us unlucky get none
fashion_girl is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: