Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #341
You can't fight the
Webkinz :)

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I'm still getting this everytime I click to play! I have cleared everything,are there others getting this too?
Click the image to open in full size.
im getting it too i rebooted and everything
GooglesGirls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #342
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

for those who have gotten at least one code:
did you have to re-sign in, or do you just keep looking for the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] after you've found her 5 times?
charming is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #343
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Saying the same for me...not accepting the security code......done it about 20 times and still says not right security code!!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #344
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by charming
for those who have gotten at least one code:
did you have to re-sign in, or do you just keep looking for the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] after you've found her 5 times?
Re-sign in.
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #345
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Guinea441
I disabled them, then I clicked on the start button again and Now it said I found her but its not accepting my verification code Thanks for the help though!
Hm, that I can't really help with. The only thing I can think of is that you are typing the verification code in incorrectly? But if it's really not working, you might want to try closing the popup and trying to find Zofia again. Hopefully a more easy-to-read verification code will pop up the next time and you can make the form go through? Just an idea.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #346
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Wow, this has been frustrating. I finally saw him 5 times on one of my accounts (after being told my main account couldn't play - after [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] said that problem had been fixed). Got the mySQL error a bunch of times, but I still managed to find him in between errors. Finally got the pop-up after restarting the computer and logging back in...twice. Nothing happens when I hit the Submit button. I waited and waited for the little status bar to move, but it wouldn't. Tried that twice. Now the mySQL errors are back.

I'm super excited about this contest, though, because both of the prizes are so cool! Here's hoping they fix it! I think I saw a note saying this one would run two days. That would be a good thing, if the techs and engineers stick around the office on a weekend!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #347
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Just for information, I have receive my code in my "junk" section in my email... So think to check because I have received my code few minutes after playing in my junk mail...
zebultux is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #348
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Whats with this??? Now cant even play!!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #349
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default [langtitle=de]Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
- after Ganz said that problem had been fixed
When did Ganz say it was fixed????
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #350
Gift Guru

Says cannot connect to server when I hit click to play! And I already found her 5 times and wouldnt let me enter security code!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: