Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #331
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

Went to sign into my 4th account and it told me I had already found her 5 times, so it let me enter email right away.... WEIRD....
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #332

bindigirl27 will become famous soon enough

My account said I had already played. I logged in under my daughter's account, found Zofia five times and then it kept saying couldn't connect to the website. Unfortunately, as they were looking into the first issue, it created a second issue.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #333
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Guinea441, if your pop-up blocker has been disabled, a screen should have popped up for you to put in your e-mail address so that they could send you a code. If you didn't see the pop-up, I'm not sure what you can do to get it to come up now. If you have another account, you can play again on that one and make sure pop-ups are disabled. Good luck.
For one of the previous challenges, I unknowingly had popups blocked on my browser, didn't realise it until after I'd found the character five times, but did manage to fix it and get the prize, so I can help here.

If you've found Zofia five times and no window popped up on the fifth time asking you to submit an email address, the problem is that you have your popups disabled. (Actually, a big hit that you have popups disabled is if you didn't get any "Hey, you found the character!" message popping up the first four times you found it.) Edit your browser settings to allow popups, and then - this is the trick - go looking for Zofia again. Yes, that's right, you will have to find her a sixth time. When you do, click on her, and - now that you have popups enabled - the form will at last pop up.

Last edited by Jackal; 09-17-2010 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Added more information on how to tell your popups are blocked
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #334
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

One of my daughters was able to play before the glitch started (she played the last contest too and it didn't block her). She got a shirt. No one else has been able to play. We keep getting that can't connect error as soon as we click the play now button. At first I was getting the congratulations you found Zofia, then I got the wrong security error. Guess I'm lucky and get them all tonight. I hate to wait until tomorrow to play, not sure we'll be at the computer but it doesn't look like it's going to fix anytime soon

I will definitely post if I get to play and get a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]. All together we have 8 chances so who knows, maybe we'll get lucky.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #335
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm still getting this everytime I click to play! I have cleared everything,are there others getting this too?
Click the image to open in full size.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #336

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We are all getting the same message, that says we have already played. We played the last peek-a-news with PJ Collie. Thanks for all of the updates, WI. This forum makes us feel a little better every time we run into these glitches.
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #337
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I can't get the thing to submit, but I'll let everyone know if i get anything
Had same problem kept that window open and finally submitted after about 10 or so minutes
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #338
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

It's taking forever...
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #339

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
For one of the previous challenges, I unknowingly had popups blocked on my browser, didn't realise it until after I'd found the character five times, but did manage to fix it and get the prize, so I can help here.

If you've found Zofia five times and no window popped up on the fifth time asking you to submit an email address, the problem is that you have your popups disabled. Edit your browser settings to allow popups, and then - this is the trick - go looking for Zofia again. Yes, that's right, you will have to find her a sixth time. When you do, click on her, and - now that you have popups enabled - the form will at last pop up.

I disabled them, then I clicked on the start button again and Now it said I found her but its not accepting my verification code Thanks for the help though!
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #340

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

just saw my third but she was out of place so instead it clicked a word link! UGH!!!!!!!!!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: