Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #321
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

Friend of mine got 6 codes already , all shirts
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #322
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I can't get the thing to submit, but I'll let everyone know if i get anything
charming is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #323

junebuggy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
Will I get my prize? This is AFTER I entered my email, incase you were wondering.
that happened to me and it didn't send the email.
junebuggy is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #324

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE[/langtitle]

[lang=de]*screams* I didn't win the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] im all sad nao [/lang]
Latiasmb1 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #325

Boadicae is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got the Error collecting information from Database error... anyone else get this? I got it when I clicked on Announcements to see if Zofia was there...
Boadicae is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #326

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

just found my second!!!!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #327

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName ='Peek-A-Newz' and enabled =1

??
it happened to me as well! I was lucky to get 2 shirts before that...
Autumn Moon says Thanks [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]!
Click the image to open in full size.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #328
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by h92
I still can't play! It said I have already played. I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would fix this.
I'm getting the same message - phooey!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #329
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

just got my code. i'll let you all know what it is.
charming is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #330
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

I'm so mad! I just missed her and it was my 5th time...
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: