Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #301
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName ='Peek-A-Newz' and enabled =1

??
Will I get my prize? This is AFTER I entered my email, incase you were wondering.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #302

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

will the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] only appear behind the top ad, or if i scroll down too? Right now i am just clicking on different pages and looking.....those that have seen her already------do you scroll down at all?
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #303
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

Been waiting almost 1/2 an hour for my email with code in it.......sigh. :-(
Old 09-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #304

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Guinea441, if your pop-up blocker has been disabled, a screen should have popped up for you to put in your e-mail address so that they could send you a code. If you didn't see the pop-up, I'm not sure what you can do to get it to come up now. If you have another account, you can play again on that one and make sure pop-ups are disabled. Good luck.
Sorry I am confused When I disable the pop ups, does that mean I allow them?

Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #305

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
will the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] only appear behind the top ad, or if i scroll down too? Right now i am just clicking on different pages and looking.....those that have seen her already------do you scroll down at all?
I've found it at the top and on the sides.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:36 PM   #306
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

ok, it asked me for my email (found her 5 times by the way) and put in the verification code, but it won't submit. Is this happening to others? Are you still getting your codes?
charming is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:36 PM   #307
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by GooglesGirls
help im getting the message :
Sorry!! You have already successfully played Peek-A-Newz!

i have cleared my cache,rebooted,restarted my computer and closed and reopened my browser i use Firefox BTW

please someone help me !!!!
GooglesGirls is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:37 PM   #308

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

Ah!!!!!!!! I just found her my first time!!!!!! I feel ready to go now! Let's do it! BTW----i got her in a red wolf ad that was off to the side...but i still didn't have to scroll down at all
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:37 PM   #309
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by charming
ok, it asked me for my email (found her 5 times by the way) and put in the verification code, but it won't submit. Is this happening to others? Are you still getting your codes?
it happened to us on the two accounts that were allowed to play...it took forever, but eventually it DID go through, so just hold on and keep your fingers crossed...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:37 PM   #310
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I wish I knew how to help, this happened to me but was cured with restarting. sorry
View Post Originally Posted by GooglesGirls
please someone help me !!!!
charming is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: