Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #291
rainzz

Angry Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

BIG PROBLEM!!
I clicked on the peek-a-newz thing and put in my username and such, and then then message came up and said that I found Zofia and wanted my e-mail and everything! I did'nt even search! what should I do?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #292
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

thanks
View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Try different pages.
charming is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #293
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Weird, I got different codes sent to the same email address. Now I have 5 Winged Tees on WW.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #294
Webkinz :)

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

just shirts for me. They sent me an extra two codes, so I have 3 shirts now.
Anybody won Zophia yet?
Old 09-17-2010, 06:29 PM   #295
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

has anyone gotten the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] or just shirts?
Old 09-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #296

geochick will become famous soon enough

Logged in and tried to play Peek a Newz and a message popped up saying I had already used the account (or something to that effect). Now I wonder if that account will be useless when they fix the glitches?

Lesson learned- check with Insider before trying any of the click to win games.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #297
charming122101
Gift Guru

how did you guys get so lucky? At this rate I'll have to trade for one, cause I'm never getting a shirt.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:31 PM   #298
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Well, it's against [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s rules of taking advantage of glitches like this, meaning if you get sent 5 codes due to a glitch, and you enter them all and they all work it's illegal. You could maybe send them as a gift to four other people if you had 5 codes or something.
That would be very dishonest of me. I have enough for all the accounts in my family. I guess I don't have to play peek a news anymore for this round!
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:32 PM   #299
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Guinea441
Where do I go when I found her 5 times?
Guinea441, if your pop-up blocker has been disabled, a screen should have popped up for you to put in your e-mail address so that they could send you a code. If you didn't see the pop-up, I'm not sure what you can do to get it to come up now. If you have another account, you can play again on that one and make sure pop-ups are disabled. Good luck.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #300
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

help im getting the message :
Sorry!! You have already successfully played Peek-A-Newz!

i have cleared my cache,rebooted,restarted my computer and closed and reopened my browser i use Firefox BTW

GooglesGirls is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: