Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #281
Luv4Lollipops

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

Oops meant to finish my sentence I got a tshirt but the wings are fully brown...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #282
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

just found her. now I'm up to 3, wish me luck
charming is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #283
Webkinz :)

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

Where do I go when I found her 5 times?
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #284

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Good luck peoples! I'm gonna check my email.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #285
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Thank you for letting me know, I'll try that.
Ugh, now it says I've already played it.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #286
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

is it better to keep refreshing the page or try different pages?
charming is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #287
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Ugh, now it says I've already played it.
Yes, I got teh code!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #288
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by qtjujubee
It's still letting me try to type in the security code. Should I keep typing the security codes and get more codes. The other ones are starting to come in.

Well, it's against [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s rules of taking advantage of glitches like this, meaning if you get sent 5 codes due to a glitch, and you enter them all and they all work it's illegal. You could maybe send them as a gift to four other people if you had 5 codes or something.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #289
horan's bed
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by charming
is it better to keep refreshing the page or try different pages?
Try different pages.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #290
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

I got a Shirt, woo!
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: