Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #261
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by qtjujubee
I got the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] 5 times, but everytime I went to put in the security code. It says I mistyped it. I checked everytime. So sad! I hope it will let me try again.

Same thing happened to me then 10 minutes later I got 3 emails with codes from them. Its a good glitch in my opinion lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #262
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I am so sad that we can't get in...we get this message:

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName="Peek-A-Newz" and enabled =1

If you have any ideas to fix it pleez let me know.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #263

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by GooglesGirls
please someone help me !!
I had that happen and then it started to work again. I didn't do anything special to fix it. Clearing my cache a few times didn't fix it immediately, but maybe it did eventually. Sorry I can't be much help
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #264
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
Help Help help!! LOL just posted it again so someone will see it...
The same happened to me. I was waiting for 5 minutes but nothing changed. I actually closed the window. Fortunately, I got my code after some time. Try to check your e-mail in 10-15 minutes.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #265
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I'm typing in the code and when I click "Submit" nothing happens. I knew there'd be a problem.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #266
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

please someone help me !!
ok now its saying :
Sorry!! You have already successfully played Peek-A-Newz!
GooglesGirls is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #267

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

I completed the challenge, then twice I had to redo the security screen, then it gave me some computer gobblety goop I didn't understand and nothing in my email.
tusks is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:20 PM   #268

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

just got my first shirt. I should get another code soon, but I don't know. its still loading. I'll let anyone know if I get Zophia!
But I most likely won't
Old 09-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #269
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by tusks
I completed the challenge, then twice I had to redo the security screen, then it gave me some computer gobblety goop I didn't understand and nothing in my email.
Try checking it 1-15 min. after you have tried to enter the code
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #270

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

ok now its saying :
Sorry!! You have already successfully played Peek-A-Newz!
Unfortunately, mine is saying the same thing....
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: