Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:04 PM   #231
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

I found her 5 times on , and got this:

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName ='Peek-A-Newz' and enabled =1

Zeb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 06:05 PM   #232
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Okay, now it let me log in and then said, sorry, you have already successfully played Peek-a-News. Sigh.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #233
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

I got it 5 times... No code yet.
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #234
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

mine still says i already played.......
pumpkin13 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #235
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

so where is everyone finding her? which page? Are you hitting the reload page button or not?
charming is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #236
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
It took about 10 minutes for my first one to be submitted. Just leave it on and it should go through
Yep, mine took about that long too....but it arrived! :-)
Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #237
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Thanks for your answer!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #238
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by charming
so where is everyone finding her? which page? Are you hitting the reload page button or not?
I'm just looking randomly.
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #239
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

So Mad!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #240

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I just found my third one...
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: