Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th

I have a funny feeling that no matter what it is you will want to have it All of the items in the Z-Shop are really nice and not too many people have them. Check the WIki link:
(Picture Gallery) Zumwhere & Zumbuddies - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 11:36 AM   #12
s95
Webkinz :)

s95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love these contests!
s95 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:44 AM   #13
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

OooooOOOOOoooo! This sounds like it could be a gooood one.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have a funny feeling that no matter what it is you will want to have it
My thinking exactly. Any Zummish prize is a good prize. (Well, assuming it's not the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]-themed foods you get if you don't manage to catch a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] with your camera, but anything else related to Zums would be amazing.)
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #14

fourfour2 is on a distinguished road

@Dixie,
Wow youre right. thanks for that link. some of those items are really cool. and i ljust love that place setting.
fourfour2 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 11:56 AM   #15
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I NEED a winged tee!!!! I will be peeking!!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #16
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Sweet Prizes!
Old 09-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] looks like one of the new ones coming to the estore. I hope the other item is something my other pets can wear because I do not have a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] and don't plan to get one.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Read the Bold purple It seems that Zofia herself will be a prize to a lucky few people. Good Luck everyone.
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
A new front page story has been added:

Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Newz has just announced that there will be another Peek-A-Newz challenge today (Friday September 17th) from 6pm EST until tomorrow 5:59 pm EST (Saturday, September 18th). The object of Peek-A-Newz is to find 'Zofia' (the NEW Zumbuddy from the eStore) five times in the pages of Webkinz Newz to get an awesome prize. Remember to disable your Pop up blockers for this session.

A few lucky players will win a "Zofia" feature code. Other players will win a "Winged Tee" for their pets to wear. This is the first time [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has offered a prize for the Peek a Newz event that hasn't been available elsewhere in Webkinz world.

Click here for WIki information on Peek-A-Newz challenges.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #19
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

OMG OMG AWESOME PRIZES!
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #20

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it!!!! I knew it!!!!! LOL, Zofia really will be a prize!!!! I hope I win one...
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: