Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #121
pumpkin150072
Webkinz :)

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

ahhhh!! mine says i already played!!! i hope they fix this
pumpkin13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #122

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I got my shirt!
Click the image to open in full size.
windcolors is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 05:19 PM   #123

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

can we use the same email more than once????
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 05:19 PM   #124
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Well that was odd. I went to go play, logged in and got the instant pop-up. Normally it should tell you I spy with my little eye etc etc go find so and so. But instead the first pop-up was the winner one telling me I found Zofia five time and congratulations etc. So I put in my email and went to check for my code.

I did get the code. Have not entered it yet. Off to get more for the other kiddos. Maybe it knew I was going to be searching a lot and decided to give me a freebie? lol

Second account is actually making me search. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 05:20 PM   #125
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
Wow, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has to be THEE most incompetent company I have ever dealt with. They can never get anything right on the first try, it's totally ridiculous that they would allow this to happen. Meanwhile the last one was so lame, I don't even know why I wasted 10 minutes finding PJ. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gets another huge two thumbs down from me.

I agree. If I had known the worthless prize for PJ I would have waited to play this one, had I known about it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 05:20 PM   #126
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
can we use the same email more than once????
I don't believe so...

I got my shirt too!
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #127

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I got a shirt on my main account and I didn't even have to search...after I entered my WW info I got a message asking for my email...it said I had found Zofia five times.

Now searching for my Asian account...and I have to search...strange.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #128
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

I found her 5 times, but now the form where I fill in email/verification code won't submit! UGH
Old 09-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #129
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Now I am getting this:

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
SELECT * FROM webkinz_news.ad_campaign WHERE campaignName="Peek-A-Newz" and enabled =1
Old 09-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #130

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

this is what you are looking for. this is the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]'s head.
Attached Images
File Type: pngzum1.png (43.9 KB, 7 views)
jeans94 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: