Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Peace Puppy Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

wow!!!!!!!!! that is super cute i wonder if it lites up??? you know it is kind of funny that the plush is super cute but the virtual pet looks kind of wierd? maybe its just me oh well i am still buying it

daisymcferrin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #52
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I love the puppy, not soo much the PSI, but i will get 2 of the puppies regardless.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #53
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Both my daughter and I can't wait to get the Peace Puppy. I have to admit we were guessing what the PSI would be and it is nothing like we imagined, a little disappointing but still cute. Maybe it's just the picture of the Peace Puppy but the online avatar looks a little wrinkled by the ears, my daughter says it looks like it is wearing wacky jeans on its head LOL
UnicornPegasus is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #54
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Wow...that's a pretty boring PSI....

I'm not much of a fan on the whole peace craze, I think I'll pass on this one.
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #55
Unregistered

Smile Re: Peace Puppy Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

OMG! The colors are sooo pretty and I love the little ears! I'm so getting one for myself!
Old 02-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #56
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

i love the pet, it's adorable!
but i'm kinda dissapointed, such a spectacular pet deserves a wonderful psi as well
oh well, it still adorable!
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #57
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Don't get me wrong, I like the Peace Puppy, but the Pet's item isn't very cute. It could have been something like a "Peaceful Peace Pool" (It would be just for decoration, like one of those relaxation pools). It would look like a thin Peace sign and it would change from a soft pink color to a soft blue every so often. It would look so pretty if it was surrounded with Geranium Bushes from the W-Shop. If only we could be on the Creative Team...
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 04:11 PM   #58
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

It's cute in plush, but I think they kinda ruined the online pet picture.

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #59
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

I thought the PSI would be a bit more creative, but this is very awesome at that!
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #60
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Huh. I thought the PSI and PSF were gonna be Peace Pool Table and Peace Pie, like a Ganz employee told me when I asked on the phone. They lied! How rude. Anyways, beside the fact that the 'peace sign' is occultic and that Ganz is making to darn many puppies, its sorta cute. Still, I ain't gettin' it.
310webkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ugglee

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: