Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Peace Puppy Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

its cool! the item could have been a little better, but oh well!
pinky719 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 11:13 AM   #12
I learned to do this
Webkinz :)

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

At first I thought another safe? but now I am dissappointed that it could have at least been a safe. Yes the puppy is cute, but can't they make better items? I love animated items, I think since they know this will be a popular pet they give it a not so pretty item. I guess many won't care about the item as much as they do for the pet.
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #13
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Hmmm not a big fan of the PSI but the puppy is Pretty Cute!! maybe I could add that to the Shar-pei and Bubble gum cheeky cat for march.......
zappity is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #14
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

:-) I love this! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Though the psi could be better, it will go good with bean bags
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #15

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

I wish the PSI could be animated, If it was it would be so cool, to change neon colors, and have the word peace swirl inside it! That would be epic, but, Ganz has made their decision. D:

Could have consulted with me before they made the Peace Pups PSI. I hope the PSF will look tasty!
Ginger967 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #16

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great pet, ugly PSI..it will hurt sales. Bummer..
Old 02-16-2010, 11:22 AM   #17

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I don't like the sign or the dog
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #18

megloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

This is a definite "Gotta Have"! Can't wait 'til it becomes available! Thanks for posting the pics
Old 02-16-2010, 11:31 AM   #19
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Aw it's kinda cute. It's the perfect pet for those people who love ''Peace and Love''. Of course the Love Puppy would be needed for the Peace and Love duo
DIBS is offline Male
Old 02-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #20
Unregistered

Wink Peace Puppy Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

THE PEACE PUPPY LOOKS AWESOME! i cant wait until it comes out in march!
Closed

Tags
ugglee

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: