Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Patchy Puppy Coming to Webkinz World in December 2011

Ganz is ROCKIN it with these December webbies coming out. All of them look great so far.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #12
cupcake4446
Webkinz :)

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

my least favourite is this one, but i still like it
is there going to be a valentines webkinz this month? because they are always released in december!
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #13
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

Yeah, I like this one, not SO much as I like the ! Still, very funny and cute !

~Little~
Little99Little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #14

cammiedoo is on a distinguished road

OMG 6 DECEMBER WEBKINZ!!!!NEEED THEM ALL THEIR IS ONLY ONE PERSON TO ASK MOM!LOL NEED A DARLING DINO ARCTIC POLAR BEAR(S) BUBBLEGUMASAURUS STERLING CHEEKY CAT SIGNATURE ARCTIC FOX!!!! AND PATCHY PUPPYOHHHHHHHH BBBBUUUUBBBBBBBBLLLLEEEEGGGGUUUUMMMMAAAASSSAAAUUUURRRUUUUSSSS!RANDOM LOL

Not always
cammiedoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #15
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I love that puppy!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #16
Think Pink!

Webkinzgirl5548 has a spectacular aura about

I'll pass. I don't like any of the December pets so far.
Webkinzgirl5548 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #17

cammiedoo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cammiedoo
OMG 6 DECEMBER WEBKINZ!!!!NEEED THEM ALL THEIR IS ONLY ONE PERSON TO ASK MOM!LOL NEED A DARLING DINO ARCTIC POLAR BEAR(S) BUBBLEGUMASAURUS STERLING CHEEKY CAT SIGNATURE ARCTIC FOX!!!! AND PATCHY PUPPYOHHHHHHHH BBBBUUUUBBBBBBBBLLLLEEEEGGGGUUUUMMMMAAAASSSAAAUUUURRRUUUUSSSS!RANDOM LOL

Not always
that was supposed to be for a person who said are going to release a valentines day pet for december so anyways Not always for you
cammiedoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #18
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Darn, I was hoping for this one to look like the Patchwork clothing. Oh well, it's cute in it's own light. I might get it after I get my Christmas money 'cause there's others I want more.
tiggy2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #19
SWS

adara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonder

SO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE PATCHY PUPPY COMES OUT !!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING IT !!!!!!!!!!! adara111

I am a proud owner of 253 webkinz and 6 mazin hamsters
adara111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #20

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

This one is pretty cute, but the colors hurt my eyes.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cute. :), ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i do not like it, i hate it, it is ugly, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: