Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 12:36 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Party Packs in Webkinz World Are Not Working

My poor daughter purchased and attempted to hold 3 parties in the last few days - and even when she hung around the room, invited me early, and I sat around waiting for that button after sending an RSVP, absolutely nothing happened. She didn't even get the loot bag at the end of the party time - but spent all that kinz cash for nothing.
Fabumouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 08:32 AM   #52
satoriluna
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

That's not really news. Between myself, my son, and my grandson, I've seen this happen about 4 times.
KarynS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #53
Unregistered

Smile Re: Party Packs in Webkinz World Are Not Working

I just had a party.. IT WORKS
Old 02-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #54
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

They seem to be working now. I was able to attend a party today. All of the games worked and I got the loot bag.
Smaointe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #55
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Smaointe
They seem to be working now. I was able to attend a party today. All of the games worked and I got the loot bag.
Great!! I'm happy for you!
I will try tommorrow!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #56
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Smaointe
View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
Great!! I'm happy for you!
I will try tommorrow!

They are not actually broken for everyone.
It has to do with servers.
I had a party scheduled on one of my accounts....NO Luck....and had one scheduled a week out for another one, that one worked for 3 of our 8 accounts. However it took about 10-15 mins to get 2 of them in including the host. However the other 5 could not get in at all.
This is because the servers that the 3 were on is different then the others.
So some members are able to have them without issue while others are not able to have them at all.
The rep told me to stay away from parties for 3 weeks
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #57
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I tried to get into a party yesterday at 8pm. I got the "go to party button" and then got in the Valentine party room and tried to walk over to get a piece of candy; but instead I got "Please wait..." for 10 minutes so I had to log off and back on. When I logged back on and went to my room (after turning on the kinzchat phone and changing color zones), it took 5 minutes for the "go to party button" to show up again. I clicked on it and got the blue "Loading..." screen; but the last game button was on top. It never loaded the room, but I was able to do the game and get my loot bag. I never got the chocolate for the party and I never got back in the room (if I logged off and back on again and waited for the "go to party" button to show up again, then the party would have been over). There are still issues with the parties.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #58
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
They are not actually broken for everyone.
It has to do with servers.
I had a party scheduled on one of my accounts....NO Luck....and had one scheduled a week out for another one, that one worked for 3 of our 8 accounts. However it took about 10-15 mins to get 2 of them in including the host. However the other 5 could not get in at all.
This is because the servers that the 3 were on is different then the others.
So some members are able to have them without issue while others are not able to have them at all.
The rep told me to stay away from parties for 3 weeks
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I tried to get into a party yesterday at 8pm. I got the "go to party button" and then got in the Valentine party room and tried to walk over to get a piece of candy; but instead I got "Please wait..." for 10 minutes so I had to log off and back on. When I logged back on and went to my room (after turning on the kinzchat phone and changing color zones), it took 5 minutes for the "go to party button" to show up again. I clicked on it and got the blue "Loading..." screen; but the last game button was on top. It never loaded the room, but I was able to do the game and get my loot bag. I never got the chocolate for the party and I never got back in the room (if I logged off and back on again and waited for the "go to party" button to show up again, then the party would have been over). There are still issues with the parties.

Ok... Hope that will be fixed soon... I want to use my valentine pack before the st-patrick day
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:37 PM   #59
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if their now working again? They seem to be working for some people and not for others? I hope they fix it soon.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:07 AM   #60
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

my update from my parties this morning:

got the go to button on all accounts...clicked them all and instantly got logged out of every account. Logged back in (this takes about ten minutes because of everything loading so fast) and never got the buttons again.

Update of the update: The go to buttons just showed up. Whining about it was just the ticket So far, now I am in (after a major headache)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: