Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #31
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Party Packs in Webkinz World Are Not Working

View Post Originally Posted by hiboy55
What I can't believe it the party packs are broken why why why I need to do that to get the key to kinzville
you will still get credit for making a party-you just won't be able to attend...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #32
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Party Packs in Webkinz World Are Not Working

Oh my! I TOTALLY know this! It is crazy! I have spent so much kinzcash on party packs and the 'GO TO PARTY' thing won't come up!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

yeah that's unfortunate.... About a week ago, I got the Valentine's day party packs (which still don't work for me) and wasted like a couple of those because they didn't work! I also noticed the other one's don't work either.... boo..
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #34
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Yeah! Mine was scheduled last saturday... I'm sorry to say this but: I'm glad its NOT JUST ME! Hope its fixed soon, I haven't been to a party or hosted one.
iamsam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #35
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i have a party right now...and its working!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #36
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

I read this while waiting on a party to start and freaked out! But, i got onto that color zone & waited 5-10 minutes this afternoon & the button did finally come up! i was so happy because it would have been more $$ lost! But, still had glitches and was kinda hard to do.. I was just glad to get my chocolate & gift bag!
klcottingim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #37
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I called them earlier today too. Mine was scheduled for Saturday and I know someone else on here that had a successful one Saturday.
So the Rep told me that this issue is Severe and a new one that was not experienced before. It is something different than the issues last month
She said stay away from parties for at least 3 weeks maybe longer
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #38

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

oh, i have i party for 10:00 kinztime i will report back here ifi works
Kaleb is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:40 AM   #39

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

My party was blocked yesterday...so bummed... I bought another pack but have not set it up yet since I figured something was up. I hope they fix it soon!
kangaandroo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #40
Lil Kinz

iloveyoubatman is on a distinguished road

My brother and sister and I had a party last night and it worked fine, except for one small error with a game. We saw the "Go to Party" signs appear at the correct time, although we have experienced that problem before (not being able to get there). I hope Webkinz can figure out how to make the parties work properly so I don't have to waste $1000 kinzcash only to be disappointed!
iloveyoubatman is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: