Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Party Packs in Webkinz World Are Not Working

A new front page story has been added:

Party Packs in Webkinz World Are Not Working

Click the image to open in full size.
Party members were all dressed up and ready to attend parties this weekend, only to find that the GO TO PARTY button was not there when it came time at attend the party. None of the Party Packs are currently working. If anyone is wanting to complete this portion of the Key to Kinzville task, one may have to wait a little longer. We will let you know once they are up and running again.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Party Packs in Webkinz World Are Not Working

thanks for posting this. I'm a bit upset-I was so so happy when they were working for like two days, and I've scheduled about six more parties, hopefully they'll work again soon.

The parties really are a fun feature, I hope they can figure this out!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:30 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Bummer I have a party in a half hour!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is not a good today to have this falter. I know I have a few packs in the wings that were activated for parties today.
I will be calling about this
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:35 AM   #5
claspling will become famous soon enough

We haven't tried one for a few weeks, but there seems to be something wrong on the WEEK-ENDS, in our experience. The TWO we tried on a week-end failed but the one we did on a Tue. evening worked GREAT. Maybe they can find the glitch and get it fixed. I wrote them saying "lots of disappointed kids out there...fix it soon" but I didn't know at the time that it seemed a week-end problem. Maybe I should write or call them again.
claspling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #6

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Valentine party scheduled for noon. Was looking so forward to getting some chocolate. Hope it is working by then. So sad for anyone with a weekend party.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Just to clarify about the key to Kinzville, you can still set up your party and invite others to get that part of your progress done. You will have your "Check progress" pop-up come right after you finish setting up your party, you just can't really have a party. Bummer.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #8

luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!

Red face Re: Party Packs in Webkinz World Are Not Working

OZ EM GE! OMG!!!!! Not again! This happened to my account fo three months when the party packs first came out. DARN IT! Well at least I already did that part of the key to kinzville project! LOLz
luvteh is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I don't understand why they work...then they don't!!

I hope they find a permanent fix soon
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #10
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

This Stinks I had one party on saturday that did not work. I had a party on sunday and it did not work. I planed four party today.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: