Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #81
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

Does every loot bag get one on the new gift items?

When you add extra to the loot bag, is that a WShop item or one of the new special loot bag items?
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 11:22 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by scoutreeve
I just bought one of the party packs. I have a question though: Will it permanantly get rid of all the stuff in the room? Because I was planning to put it in a room where i have the Signature Endangered Bengal flooring and wall paper and a bunch of rares. I need a possible answer ASAP!
I think I would pick another room that does not have anything important in it, just in case. It would be devastating to lose all your cool stuff. I personally don't think it would work that way, as I'm sure Ganz is not going to give away stuff that people have to buy at the e-store etc; I think it'll be like at home, you decorate a room for the party, and then it gets cleaned up afterwards and your room is back to normal.
I purchased the circus theme party pack, but I keep getting "the parameters are not correct or empty" as soon as I do the final sending of my invites. Cleared cache; even restarted computer, guess I will have to wait until later. Look forward to reading the posts on the parties that take place.

View Post Originally Posted by Hijinata
hey what gives! i tried goin on to my friends party but we couldnt find it and it ended up wasting her kinzcash
What day did she set her party for? The earliest my invites would allow me to set up was for tomorrow - Thurs 13 May (not that it would allow me to send any 'cause I got the parameter error message). Double check the invite and the colour zone. If all else fails call Ganz!!

Last edited by flutterby7; 05-12-2010 at 11:22 AM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #83
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am sure that Ganz's phone is ringing off the hook today. Just wait for the kids to get home.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #84

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

wow thats amazing so so coooool thanks so much dixiecup
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #85
tinyt1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am also not able to have a party i keep getting that same message when you send your invites.hope it works soon.
tinyt1973 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #86

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

ok i opened one of the party room things but my room did not get set up like the party will it when my party starts
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #87

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Bugga97
ok i opened one of the party room things but my room did not get set up like the party will it when my party starts
No, the party will be in Kinzchat, not in your house, but the room will be decorated like the picture of the party type you chose. Still not sure how the guests get there, but I guess we will find that out soon.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #88
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

OK, now it seems that GANZ only has 1 party roomm or something, becasue I cannot choose anytime at all for a circus party! What is wrong?

All the times for the party are a weird gray color. HELP!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #89
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tinyt1973
i am also not able to have a party i keep getting that same message when you send your invites.hope it works soon.
I hope so too, my pets birthday is today... I was really hoping to have her party set up for tomorrow but I get the error message. Meanwhile, I see that time slots are being taken... so it has to be working for some people. I wish they had made sure it would work for everyone.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:14 PM   #90
nalacub

strawberry12 has a spectacular aura aboutstrawberry12 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Godsgirl129
OK, now it seems that GANZ only has 1 party roomm or something, becasue I cannot choose anytime at all for a circus party! What is wrong?

All the times for the party are a weird gray color. HELP!
Me too! It won't let me have a movie party.
strawberry12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: