Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

ThunderLover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

i cant wait to do a party! my party is tomorrow at 7.. does anyone know how to get to your party if you are a guest or a host? i am not sure... have fun doing the partys everyone!
ThunderLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 10:04 AM   #62
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by starlet
MY INVITATIONS WON'T WORK!!! IT'S JUST BLANK!! CAN SOMEONE HELP?

Try using internet explorer to go on webkinz, I used firefox and my some of the invitations wasn't showing
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #63
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by Tagna
Well I did the box to open again but I went through it all (you pick your games, invitation, etc) and I got the same message, "parameters are incorrect or empty"....

So I'll wait now.
It means one of your guests no longer has an account. Do not send invitations to defunct webkinz.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:08 AM   #64

starlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonder

Thanks for your help, It works now I was using firefox before too!
starlet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:09 AM   #65
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

too weird ... good to hear some have been able to send out invites ... mine still came up w/ error parameter something and yes, i cleared my cache ... will just have to wait & see.
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:17 AM   #66

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

If you send an invitation to Webkinz accounts that are defunct, you will get the error message. Make sure your phones and friends are current.

if your friends are not kinzchatplus, it says they can not attend. Also, if you add a Webkinz account that is no longer active, your invitations will come up "parameters"empty, and you will have to reset your party until all your guests are current members.

Last edited by webkinz215; 05-12-2010 at 10:17 AM..
webkinz215 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #67
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

he ycan anyone tell me how long the party thing will be there if you open it? Des it only last a day?

what do you do if it says parameters are not correct or are empty? does that mean you need a different room?

Last edited by delileh; 05-12-2010 at 10:23 AM..
delileh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #68
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz215
If you send an invitation to Webkinz accounts that are defunct, you will get the error message. Make sure your phones and friends are current.

if your friends are not kinzchatplus, it says they can not attend. Also, if you add a Webkinz account that is no longer active, your invitations will come up "parameters"empty, and you will have to reset your party until all your guests are current members.
This may also be a problem because some accounts lost their friends list and Webkinz refuses to reconstruct the lists. I have an Asian account where I had to partially reconstruct my friends list (it was impossible to reconstruct the whole list from memory), but the other accounts still have me on their friends list. If you invite someone that is on your friends list, it does not mean that you are on their friends list because Webkinz did NOT fix the friends list problem in this regard.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #69
miaga1
Gift Guru

mytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to all

are you suppose to send an invitation to yourself?
mytymia1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #70

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

When I set my party, it was not for 8 people. It gives you the option to allow for other Webkinz to ask if they can join. I guess we'll see if this works tomorrow. If you don't have a party to go to you might be able to see the party schedule to find one with space.
webkinz215 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: