Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #301
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

Aw I am so sorry that no one showed up. Shame on them. Perhaps they got the times confused as it is WW time. I have to write my time on all my party notes so that I will get there on time. I hope the next one will be better.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 06:14 AM   #302
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks. I'm not sure if I will throw anymore parties though. To spend all that money for a party pack and have no one come was a waste of a lot of kinz cash. If I get invited I might come.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #303
bffbandgirl

bffbandgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

ok it says this post was last edited on May 12th, the party slots are still filled up, i hope this gets fixed soon, i am throwing a party for my birthday on the 20th of June...
bffbandgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #304
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I went to my first party a couple of days ago and had major problems. The button appeared and I hit it and was transported to the party but couldn't see myself. I logged and back in and the button was still there so I clicked again, was transported and showed up! I was able to play the first two games before my screen locked up. I couldn't do a thing so I had to log off again.

This time my computer had all sorts of problems reloading and when I finally got back on the party was over. No loot bag, no cake, nothing. My dd invited me and she herself had all kinds of problems. When she finally got back on she clicked the "go to party" button but it was a different party!

She was in a room with strangers and couldn't move but COULD click on the loot bag button at the end. She just sat there for half an hour not wanting to risk clicking on any of the games. She ended up calling Ganz who said there is nothing they can do and that next time, call them while you are in the party room experiencing the problems. She was also refunded her money for the party but now none of us want to even attempt another party until all kinks are worked out. At this rate that could be next summer.

To get your refund, call the Webkinz at: 1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469) or the Webkinz Help Desk at: 1-866-932-5469 (Not sure which number she used but it was one of these)
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:18 AM   #305
Unregistered

Angry Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

View Post Originally Posted by lego
Party on everyone. This is great addition
i am in a party right now and it is ridiculous!! you have to wait 5 minutes between each game so you just walk around...and you need more then 2 people to play some games...and it is only me and my daughter, oh well, won't buy one again
Old 06-06-2010, 11:16 AM   #306
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have been to a couple of parties and had a wonderful time.

I did get caught in the dragon bed and couldn't get out half way through
the party. It was so funny!!!! I know the other guest thought it was
so comical.
I did receive my cake and loot bag. Awesome gifts.
Thanks to my hostesses.
I'm going to try a small party next week to see what happens.
Then watch out---Love parties.
Please don't be discouraged, they are really fun.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #307
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I've just booked my first party! Now, where can I find the instructions on what happens next? I'm trying to read through here and it seems like a click to go to party button appears in your room??? I've checked the WIKI to see if I can find step by step instructions. I'm not having any luck. Please someone point me in the right direction. Thanks CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #308
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I've just booked my first party! Now, where can I find the instructions on what happens next? I'm trying to read through here and it seems like a click to go to party button appears in your room??? I've checked the WIKI to see if I can find step by step instructions. I'm not having any luck. Please someone point me in the right direction. Thanks CJ
Hi CJ,
CONGRATULATIONS on booking your party!!!!

Three minutes prior to your party clear your cache, log on, and go to your room. The rectangle "GO TO PARTY" button will appear. Click the button and it will take you to your party. Your friends will arrive one by one and when the games start there will be a GO TO GAME button. Press the button and it will take you to your game. Each game will have a GO TO GAME button, followed by the LOOT BAG button at 5 minutes before your party ends. Click that button and a LOOT BAG will be placed in your dock. Go to your room and drag the loot bag to your room and you will get fun prizes.
HAVE A BLAST CJ!!!!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #309
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Hi CJ,
CONGRATULATIONS on booking your party!!!!

Three minutes prior to your party clear your cache, log on, and go to your room. The rectangle "GO TO PARTY" button will appear. Click the button and it will take you to your party. Your friends will arrive one by one and when the games start there will be a GO TO GAME button. Press the button and it will take you to your game. Each game will have a GO TO GAME button, followed by the LOOT BAG button at 5 minutes before your party ends. Click that button and a LOOT BAG will be placed in your dock. Go to your room and drag the loot bag to your room and you will get fun prizes.
HAVE A BLAST CJ!!!!
Thanks so much 50ish!!! It has taken forever to be able to book one. I hope I can do the multi screen thing to get the other pets there Thanks again for the perfect instructions!!! CJ ps Go Hawks Go!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ConchyJane; 06-08-2010 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: adding info
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:16 AM   #310
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to click on the cake to get your piece of cake (or popcorn, if you're in the movie theme)!

Have fun!
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: