Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #291
Unregistered

Red face Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

that same thing happened with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought a party pack on sat.may 15 2010 and all the time zones were blocked out so yea hopefully i could get a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #292
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

Thought I would post this here... for parties, it doesn't matter what zone you are in. I just go to the clubouse, back to my room and I get the party button even when I'm in gold.

I go to regular KC, even for a KC+ party. I just go to clubhouse, go to party room then go back to my room and the party button is there. Then I click. Sometimes I get glitched during the party and have to log out and repeat This has worked for me for 8 out 9 accounts going to parties. The 9th is an asian. 5 out of these accouts automatically go to gold zone.
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #293
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even go to the Clubhouse, I just started from my room (phone was off, I forgot all about it) and the button came up at the correct time. I clicked it and the phone turned itself on and I was transported to the correct room/zone.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:43 AM   #294
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

I love this new feature! It is so awesome to throw parties with your friends! I only with that I could have KinzChat Plus at my party, I am not deluxe.
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #295
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

I had a party today and everyone was able to show up but me. At one point my webkinz showed up at the party only to freeze on everyone else's screen. For me one my screen it just looked like it couldn't load (no loading bar though). Looked like a big blue empty room. My kinzchat phone would not cooperate. When the other guest showed up they were in different color zones than the one the party was supposed to be in-although they started out in the right color???? Second party was not mine, but same sorta things happened.
Does anyone know if ones internet connection type matter. I can't fiqure out whats up??? Any advice???

Also I tried to access the party through the party room in the clubhouse...and that seemed to work except the loading issue.
Also tried to access the party through my room and that worked as well except for the loading and kinzchat problem. Seems to me you could get to the party either way.

Last edited by mommaof4; 05-17-2010 at 11:24 AM..
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:39 PM   #296
Lil Kinz

ereynaparsutt is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing has happened to to me, I was invited to a party and couldn't attend. The "Go to the party" button appears but the screen turns blue and will not load. I even threw the party and still couldn't attend. I have tried to go into the Clubhouse since the party option was added and the same thing is happening, the screen turns blue and won't load. Can someone help me get this issue resolved? Thanks
ereynaparsutt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #297
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

I had my first party today. Generally, this was great.

Good news: Everyone, including me, got to attend. Everyone got a loot bag.

Bad news: I took the first date/time i could get when I went to create my party, which sounded innocuous enough--8 AM on Saturday. Unfortunately, 3 of my guests (all my own accounts) were on Euro time, including the one I signed up with. Did this before it was figured out about the time zone issue. Therefore, had to set my clock for 3AM to take 3 of the guests to the party...still sort of sleepy after partying all night LOL!

Some things that I wondered about until I had my party.
1. I did not go to the clubhouse first, just went straight to 'My Room'
2. I did not need to go to the room that I was in when I set up the party. Any room will do.
3. Those Pinata turns go fast! especially when you are running from computer to computer!

I hope they get the time zone thing worked out. Our poor US account (which is my DD) was the only one at the party for the actual 8 AM time zone, so she did not get to have as much fun as the Euro buddies.

Mostly, though, I think this is a good add to WW.
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #298
1cami

Angry Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

[QUOTE=bisuit4;19391316]i got a circus one and can not find any times open

yea i got a cheerleading one a circus one and a mystery on but no times are open on any of them
Old 05-31-2010, 06:55 PM   #299

1pwe4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't wait until they fix it so I can actully have a party. I wanna invite all my friends!
1pwe4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #300
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I have a quick question...and I hope someone responds soon. I am throwing my first party for the enchanted theme. I went through the invitation and creation process and my party is supposed to start at 7pm and end at 7:30pm and I read that you are supposed to see a timer in your room that lets you know how long until your party starts, then when the timer is on you see cake and you click on it. Is this how you enter the party room? I don't see a timer that is why I am asking. It's about 6 minutes until my party. Thanks.

Nevermind I see a timer lol

Everyone I invited said they would come but they didn't. I missed out on one of the games, Pin the tail on the Donkey because it requires three people to play and no one showed. I'm disappointed. It was a neat experience but it would have been better with people.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 06-02-2010 at 06:42 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: