Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 09:11 AM   #21
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

Tried to set up a party on NA and Asian accounts, both got the "Oops Paramenters are Incorrect" message. I cleared my cache, logged out and in, and re-tried it quite a few times on both accounts. No luck, I always get the error message.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgoops parameters.jpg (15.2 KB, 24 views)
SillieGoosie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 09:11 AM   #22
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Tagna
Well I did the box to open again but I went through it all (you pick your games, invitation, etc) and I got the same message, "parameters are incorrect or empty"....

So I'll wait now.

I'm wondering if clearing your cache would help? I often have to do that after WW maintenance...

and I just saw silly gooses' post above me. Darn. Great minds
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #23
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I have a question if I bought the $2.00 monthly deluxe membership would I be able to upgrade to kinzchat plus?

But the Party thing seems cool but with the party edition has anyone got the same problem as me the homepage not showing?

But I hope the glitches get fixed.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:16 AM   #24
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I set up my first party around 7:30 am today. Earliest I could have the party is 8 am tomorrow. I've used all family accounts, so I could keep track of how it works. All invites were sent and responded to for me... sooooo I guess I'll be crossing my fingers for tomorrow!

Good luck everyone.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #25
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
This is a cool idea (a little expensive for a party at least you can use coupons).

Are the prizes and loot bags the same for each different type of party?
No, they aren't. There are prizes for all of the games and the prizes in the lootbags are random. But you can also add goodies to the loot bags from what I can see.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:20 AM   #26
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Checkout the PRIZES!!!! There are SO many and GAMES WOW
Attachment 208424
Coool(not a typo!) prizes!
almond0 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #27
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

I just bought one of the party packs. I have a question though: Will it permanantly get rid of all the stuff in the room? Because I was planning to put it in a room where i have the Signature Endangered Bengal flooring and wall paper and a bunch of rares. I need a possible answer ASAP!
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #28
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

I bought the Circus one and the Fairy Tale one. So far they are really cool, and I've alreay set up a party for tomarrow with a Circus theme. Its awesome!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #29
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by scoutreeve
I just bought one of the party packs. I have a question though: Will it permanantly get rid of all the stuff in the room? Because I was planning to put it in a room where i have the Signature Endangered Bengal flooring and wall paper and a bunch of rares. I need a possible answer ASAP!
Excellent question! Anyone know?
franks8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #30

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Wow!!! Awesome!!!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: