Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #281
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

i know wish they would explain more
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #282
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I had to change the design template to find it -- I used the Graphical template (it probably works on some of the others too). When you have a party scheduled it shows up in one of the spots otherwise used for 'Learn More About Me'
Thank you so much, I was going crazy looking for it. When you set up a party it says the info is there but it doesn't say that it will only show on one template which is not the standard one that everyone starts with. Now I can see mine -- my first party was canceled and now I am stuck waiting until Thursday night. This seems like a fun idea, but having to wait a week puts quite a damper on all of it.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #283
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Haha i must be popular! I've gotten 2 invites to parties!

Omg i foudn a time but it said parameters not correct

No, the parameter problem has nothing to do with inactive guests. All of my guests are, but i cannot invite.

Last edited by gotmilk25; 05-14-2010 at 08:24 PM..
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #284
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Hmmm, I should try hosting a party later on. Seems fun!!!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:41 AM   #285
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

suppose to be having a party right now and nothing!! 5000 down the drain
i have 3 others planned today
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:47 AM   #286
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

so i take it...the parties aren't working? i was going to go try one.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:54 AM   #287
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

At the end, I got an error message. It said the invitations have been sent, but after I clicked "Yes", I got the error message, saying that the perimeters were not correct...? Have the invitations been sent, or not? The party box hasn't gone away from my dock.

Ugh... the Party Packs aren't working! I just sold it back.

Last edited by coolio101; 05-15-2010 at 10:54 AM..
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #288
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

OK heads up if your guests don't get to the party on time you can't get in a message comes saying OOps time for party has already passed. So I'm at the party all by myself. Pin the tail on the donkey can only be played with 3 or more players.
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #289

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

I attended a party!!! My other computer didn't work so I tried this one and it did!! In my loot bag, I got a banquet burger, gummy balloons and the dunce cap!
webkinzlover300 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:57 PM   #290
dinosore

Exclamation Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

View Post Originally Posted by delileh
eh i think something is wrong with mine. I tried and he frst time it said something about an parameter or soething. Now it won't let me see the games and the rpizes
sameish thing here but mine wont let me pick the time errrrrrg

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: