Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #271

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

Well, my pets were partying -- two of them -- but I didn't get to see them.

I called Ganz when the party started and the same thing happened as happened this morning.

The rep logged into my account and had my pet Frolic in the party room. Then he logged in to another family account, Merlin's account, so Merlin got to go also. No matter what I did, IE, firefox, cleared cache 3 times, shut down browsers completely, etc. I couldn't get in.

He did pick up the loot bags for me so I will post a couple of pictures of what they got as they partied without me.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #272

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
I really hope you're partying right now! When you have a chance, can you tell me where to find party info on My Page? Maybe I'm blind, but I just don't see it. Thanks!
I had to change the design template to find it -- I used the Graphical template (it probably works on some of the others too). When you have a party scheduled it shows up in one of the spots otherwise used for 'Learn More About Me'
Old 05-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #273
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIE.313
Is there a thread for inviting people to parties?
You can go to this forum to find party pack parties to join.

Click here to check the party threads ----> It's A Partay!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #274
Webkinz :)

Pappy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Well, my pets were partying -- two of them -- but I didn't get to see them.

I called Ganz when the party started and the same thing happened as happened this morning.

The rep logged into my account and had my pet Frolic in the party room. Then he logged in to another family account, Merlin's account, so Merlin got to go also. No matter what I did, IE, firefox, cleared cache 3 times, shut down browsers completely, etc. I couldn't get in.

He did pick up the loot bags for me so I will post a couple of pictures of what they got as they partied without me.
Hoping to get the same help you got, I called Ganz for my daughter's 12:30 party. The rep I got was able to get the party started on her end but didn't pick up the loot bags. Oh well, I tried. She passed on our info to her supervisor and suggested I call back later regarding a refund. She also suggested not scheduling a party until after the glitch has been fixed. This seems a like a great new feature once it starts working properly
Pappy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:40 PM   #275
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I had to change the design template to find it -- I used the Graphical template (it probably works on some of the others too). When you have a party scheduled it shows up in one of the spots otherwise used for 'Learn More About Me'
Yes!!! This is correct. Once you change your template to graphical, click out of MyPage and go back to it. You might even have to log out of WW and then log back in. The party lists will be in the box where Learn More About Me was. I just fixed my MyPage to show my parties and it works!!

Last edited by TexasAnne; 05-14-2010 at 01:15 PM..
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #276

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Pappy
Hoping to get the same help you got, I called Ganz for my daughter's 12:30 party. The rep I got was able to get the party started on her end but didn't pick up the loot bags. Oh well, I tried. She passed on our info to her supervisor and suggested I call back later regarding a refund. She also suggested not scheduling a party until after the glitch has been fixed. This seems a like a great new feature once it starts working properly
I agree -- I think it will be a lot of fun when it is working correctly.

In the meantime, I posted pictures of the loot bag prizes I got here:

My Pets went to a Big Top Circus Party
Old 05-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #277
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Yes!!! This is correct. Once you change your template to graphical, click out of MyPage and go back to it. The party lists will be in the top box where Learn More About Me was. I just fixed my MyPage to show my parties and it works!!
So confused!!!

switched to graphical then what?

I agree -- I think it will be a lot of fun when it is working correctly.

In the meantime, I posted pictures of the loot bag prizes I got here:

My Pets went to a Big Top Circus Party

Are the prizes tradable?

i logged out and back in now it is there thanks so much
still would like to know if prizes are tradeable

Last edited by busymom122; 05-14-2010 at 12:56 PM..
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #278

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
So confused!!!

switched to graphical then what?

Are the prizes tradable?

i logged out and back in now it is there thanks so much
still would like to know if prizes are tradeable
Oh good, I was about to go back in and take screen shots for you.

I just kinzposted the loot bag items. So I am sure they can be traded in the trading room also.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #279
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

thanks now i am trying to see if someone to add themselves to my guest list
i did click others could join
i have a few parties tomorrow with less than 8 people

ok so if you go to someones my page and you are a friend you can ask to attend their party if it is not full. this will only happen if the person having the party clicked allow others to join

Last edited by busymom122; 05-14-2010 at 01:44 PM..
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #280
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
t...

ok so if you go to someones my page and you are a friend you can ask to attend their party if it is not full. this will only happen if the person having the party clicked allow others to join

Thank you for that info!! Webkinz/Ganz should post that info somewhere and info on how to set up that part of My Page, so others can join parties. They shouldn't keep it a secret!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: