Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #211
Unregistered

Wink Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
Looking forward to the party and what happens....my youngest son declined by accident...so I don't know how he can be re-invited or if someone else randomly gets to come. Can't wait to see what everyone posts about their parties after they have them
I got invited too a party this morning
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #212
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

Hello Everyone,
I have three parties scheduled for tomorrow but have had some decline. Anyone know how to invite other or do you think there will be showing rooms of 8 people and if they are not full they will be able to join.
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:08 PM   #213
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I just checked and there are still spots open in kc plus. In yellow there is mon, tue, wed, in green there is tue, pink there is mon, tue, wed, dark blue there is mon, tue, and wed. Most of these openings are during the day before 2:30pm but there are a few night spots still open. I hope some of you that haven't gotten to schedule a party can find some of these times to work for you .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #214

Animeartist is an unknown quantity at this point

Help Me I am having trouble getting the time to work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHelp!!!!!!!!.jpg (263.0 KB, 17 views)
Animeartist is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:32 PM   #215
hoah, DC has my

onc1 is on a distinguished road

i'm just saying that even though it says that ALL the slots through next wedneday are full, i got a party on monday that i planned too minutes ago.
onc1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #216
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

For the person who said they accidentally declined:

I think you can fix the accidental decline...just reopen the message and click accept. We had one friend not in kinz chat plus and they could not come at first and then when they changed their account to plus they were able to go back into the invite and reply yes.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #217

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, they aren't. There are prizes for all of the games and the prizes in the lootbags are random. But you can also add goodies to the loot bags from what I can see.
Cool...Does anyone have a picture of each different type of parties (ie..space, movie etc...) items?

I guess I would love to see which items go with which party so I can decide which one to have. Thanks everyone!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:41 AM   #218
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Well, I certainly can't wait until there are more times available for parties. I bought one party of each theme. I love them all. But of course, I love the princess and cheerleading themes the best. I am so glad they are tradeable and, I am assuming, kinzpostable.

I hope they do not expire in 6 days...or if they do, I hope Ganz changes it to a no expiration date. We have no way to know if there are time slots available before we buy party packs, so it should remain in our docks for an indefinate amount of time. Just my 2 cents.
TexasAnne is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:55 AM   #219
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Yay!! I just signed up for my first party. There were indeed spots left on KC plus. Thanks for the info DoggyFan!!
TexasAnne is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:44 AM   #220
Lil Kinz
CousinLaura is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been invited to a party, and I'd like to bring a present to give. Is that possible? At the party, to give someone an item?

Or would I just have to mail them the present by kinzpost after the party?

Anyone know?
CousinLaura is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: