Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #201
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

Oh well...at least the new clubhouse room works!
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #202
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

well its all full before I cold get home from work and try it out. I sure hope all the people that jumped on this so fast with multiple accounts put it to use as some will now be left out

Is there a way to go to a party if you are not invited?
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #203

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Does anyone know if you have to have furniture in your room or if the party gets set up like in the pictures with furniture for the half hour?
Thanks Ms.Mom
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #204
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I GOT MY FIRST INVITATION!! I accepted
Click the image to open in full size.
Looking forward to the party and what happens....my youngest son declined by accident...so I don't know how he can be re-invited or if someone else randomly gets to come. Can't wait to see what everyone posts about their parties after they have them
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #205
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
If everyone will remember the stadium contest were always very difficult to get into when they first arrived I'm sure Ganz will work this out. We just need to be patient. I'm pretty sure we won't see any sort of fix until after tonight's maintenance.
I hope so cocoabean. I spent 5,000 kc thinking I could have parties today. I made it a point to clear my schedule to be here today and told friends and family I'd be inviting them. Now I'm trying to contact them to let them know it won't be happening.

I don't know when I'll have time for this again but from what I've read, its possible that after 6 days the boxes will disappear. I hope this is not true. It's one thing to spend money on Vacation Island and win empty prize boxes, or to spend money on the Valentine's Day letters that never worked, but 5,000 kc is a lot of money. I'm hoping at the very least, they can refund that cash if we never find an open slot.

I just wish Ganz would be up front about these things instead of letting us find out everything the hard way. They have both the Webkinz News and the Bulletinz Board feature but never use them to inform us of problems with their own programs.

Something like "NOTE: Time slots open at ... and may fill up quicky", or "We only have 200 slots available at any one time" or "Please note that if you cannot find a time slot, your room package will remain available for .... days" or "Packages purchased are good for one week, at which time your money will be refunded" or "Times are all taken, please try back in .... hrs" etc. would be so helpful.

Even if its just to say "We are working on allowing more time slots", or "We're sorry but our time slots are all filled up". I think this is where the most frustration comes from. It takes forever to cycle through each zone and each time, just to find out there are no openings. Any helpful notes from Ganz at this point would go a long way in allaying the panic that we have to find spots soon or risk losing the money we spent.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #206
Unregistered

Angry Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

how do i set a time it wont let me its darker in wher i can set the times
Old 05-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #207

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in the middle of setting up everything first thing this morning and then something happened and I got logged out, my kids tried but everything was full.
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:00 PM   #208
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
Looking forward to the party and what happens....my youngest son declined by accident...so I don't know how he can be re-invited or if someone else randomly gets to come. Can't wait to see what everyone posts about their parties after they have them
Oh man! I hope you all have fun, was going to do this am, but got accepted as a GE!!! so I spent my day doing my list, should have set up a party also. Please post how it all turns out, wish I could be there!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #209
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

I got invited! EEP!!
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #210
Unregistered

Can somebody please add a picture of a party?

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: