Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #171
gotmilk25
Webkinz :)

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
Why everytime something new comes out, there is a giant WHINE fest?!?!?!

Just wait until they work out the kinks, and we'll all be able to enjoy it.

Even if you're not Deluxe, focus on the positive! It's a party and it'll be fun!!!
Totally agree, and agree with the avvie!
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #172
Unregistered

I have just figured out that you can customize "My Page" to have the party time and color zone visible. To have this reminder put the "LEARN MORE ABOUT ME" box on your page. It is the megaphone symbol at the top of the page when you CUSTOMIZE it.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #173
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
Why everytime something new comes out, there is a giant WHINE fest?!?!?!

Just wait until they work out the kinks, and we'll all be able to enjoy it.

Even if you're not Deluxe, focus on the positive! It's a party and it'll be fun!!!
I see what you're trying to say...but sometimes it's not all that easy to deal with. Of course, since deluxe members pay extra money, they should get extra stuff, right? But now it seems like they aren't giving normal members what they used to. If there were no such thing as deluxe, normal members would have kinz chat plus, no questions asked.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #174
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

I tried setting up the circus themed party for my friend's birthday which is tomorrow. And none of the time slots is available, no matter what color zone or date I choose. And now I read on here that because I dropped the box into my room to try and use it that i will lose it in 6 days!!!!
THEY JUST RIPPED ME AND EVERYONE ELSE OFF OF 1000KC!!!!
Honey2800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #175
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
This statement from the rep at Gantz was only if I drug the Party Box into my room.
I didn't think to ask how long it would last in the dock. Will tomorrow!!!
If someone already hasn't found out the information.
Thanks for letting me know MsHoliday! I knew to put the "if I'm remembering correctly" because I tend to only remember half of everything.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:05 PM   #176
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

All the dates are used up
neon♥green is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #177

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

I have figured out that you can fix the "My Page" feature to show the time and color zone of your party. To do this, hit "CUSTOMIZE" on your pets "my page". This will allow you to pull down different boxes from above. Chose the MEGAPHONE and set it on your page. After you save your changes, this box will no longer show "learn more about" me, but it will now show your essential party information. Guests that are coming or have not responded are shown to the user, but others looking can only see time and color zone.
webkinz215 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:23 PM   #178
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Two more very useful pieces of information from another site:

Time zone: All times are in EST. So if you are in a Euro or Asian account and you schedule a party for 10am, or if you receive an invite for a party at 10am, it is 10am EST.

How to get to the party:
If you've received an invitation, at the party time, go to the party's color zone, and go to YOUR room. Your own "My Room." There will be a button in the top right corner at party time that says "Go to party." Click on that and you'll be taken to the party.

Many thanks to Cloud One for this information!
natalinkp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:38 PM   #179
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

WOW! I love that Circus room, but all of them are amazing! Don't think I'll be buying one soon, though, but I love this new feature!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #180
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but the only thing that the deluxe members get is an extra zone...the gold zone which is partly what they pay to access. Any account can be Kinzchat plus if you have permission set up.
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: