Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #161
bisuit4
Lil Kinz

bisuit4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

i got a circus one and can not find any times open

bisuit4 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 03:28 PM   #162
Webkinz :)

NANAPB is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

I want to know why nothing ever works on webkinz????????????????????? wouldn't it be wise to make sure it works before introducing it. A limit on this feature is ridiculus. They should have lnown everyone would want to try this.
NANAPB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #163
z473

z473 will become famous soon enough

no fair deluxe get kc+
z473 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #164

15webkinz is on a distinguished road

It will not let me pick my time either it is so busy or something...
15webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #165

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Why everytime something new comes out, there is a giant WHINE fest?!?!?!

Just wait until they work out the kinks, and we'll all be able to enjoy it.

Even if you're not Deluxe, focus on the positive! It's a party and it'll be fun!!!
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #166
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzinfinaty
I got the space box,everything went fine until i had to choose a time for my party.The date and zone was fine but the time options were dark and i couldn't pick them.Does anyone out there know how to pick your time correctly?

I called ganz about the time issue, the lady said I had to wait until more times opened up, she said when some people clicked on a time and didn't use it , the party pack thinks its used so when it resets those unused times will open up,

if that don't work then I guess early in the morning would be good, I guess
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #167
Lil Kinz

RivertheCat is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine won't let me set the time! i can't believe it!
RivertheCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #168
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz215
If I sound mean, I do not intend to be but:

If webkinz allowed everyone to host a party at 5:00pm...no one would attend any because they would all be by themselves in a room hosting their own.

Give them time to work out statistics; whining does not advance any suggestions or fix any issue.

I wish people would read the threads, because most answers to all issues have been addressed, like the ones below:

If you invite a webkinz that is NO LONGER ACTIVE, you will not be able to schedule a party. ALL of the attendees must be current members.

If you do kinzchatplus, anyone invited who does not have it can not come.

There is an option to allow your empty party spaces to be filled by people who ask to come. How this works, we'll find out tomorrow. My guess is that a party and how many there will be posted, and you can send a request to the host to join. Makes sense.

If a time is gray, then there are no more room(s) available for a party. Will need to wait til they open one or decide how popular the feature is. See my comment about everyone hosting and no one attending above. Hope all have fun with this this week. I have a party scheduled with spaces open. Send a request to join and I'll accept you. Yellow at 9:00am tomorrow, regular kinzchat.
I totally agree, but there's one thing i have to say:
"If webkinz allowed everyone to host a party at 5:00pm...no one would attend any because they would all be by themselves in a room hosting their own."
True, but if you could do like 5 parties every half hour instead of 1 per half hour, it would work out nicely. I can't have a party for my birthday now.
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #169
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
If I'm remembering correctly someone was told earlier by customer service that the box only lasts 6 days.
This statement from the rep at Gantz was only if I drug the Party Box into my room.
I didn't think to ask how long it would last in the dock. Will tomorrow!!!
If someone already hasn't found out the information.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #170

Nake1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so irritating. Of course everyone wants to try a new feature when it becomes available. I purchased the circus themed party, and when it came to the time and date option, there was nothing available. I then pushed the back button, and surprize...glitch! Now I cannot access the box again. Its still in my dock though. Now what?
Nake1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: