Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

View Post Originally Posted by SillieGoosie
Tried to set up a party on NA and Asian accounts, both got the "Oops Paramenters are Incorrect" message. I cleared my cache, logged out and in, and re-tried it quite a few times on both accounts. No luck, I always get the error message.
it didn't work for me
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #152
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I think I got one of the last spots!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #153

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

probaly cause your deluxe I am not it is not fair for not deluxe peeps
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #154
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

When, your party is set up. Where are you suppose go? Do you go to your room or go to things to do list?
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #155
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

It's not fair. I bought a package because my birthday is tomorrow, and i can't schedule a party on any date in any zone at any time because they're all filled. That's NOT fair at all, it's for my birthday, half the people are just doing it for fun.
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #156
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
probaly cause your deluxe I am not it is not fair for not deluxe peeps
I keep seeing this but it is NOT open to Deluxe either. I have tried on 5 accounts, 3 different browsers and have rebooted my computer being sure to clear my cashe immediately before and immediately after.

There have been no open spots for a long time now. I have checked each color and each zone. There may have been a fluke for the one member that managed to get a spot recently ??? but they weren't there when I checked and I have checked since the system came back up and still nothing.

I know it must be frustrating to think Deluxe can access this so I wanted to make it clear that they cannot.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #157
Unregistered

Angry Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
These are great! Thanks Dixie Cup for the pics. Has anyone tried one yet? I'm curious how well they work. CJ
Well I bought three party packs today and none of them work! I think this may be a future glitch! When you go to the planning section to pick the time it refuses.... so it won't let you have the party
Old 05-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #158

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

If I sound mean, I do not intend to be but:

If webkinz allowed everyone to host a party at 5:00pm...no one would attend any because they would all be by themselves in a room hosting their own.

Give them time to work out statistics; whining does not advance any suggestions or fix any issue.

I wish people would read the threads, because most answers to all issues have been addressed, like the ones below:

If you invite a webkinz that is NO LONGER ACTIVE, you will not be able to schedule a party. ALL of the attendees must be current members.

If you do kinzchatplus, anyone invited who does not have it can not come.

There is an option to allow your empty party spaces to be filled by people who ask to come. How this works, we'll find out tomorrow. My guess is that a party and how many there will be posted, and you can send a request to the host to join. Makes sense.

If a time is gray, then there are no more room(s) available for a party. Will need to wait til they open one or decide how popular the feature is. See my comment about everyone hosting and no one attending above. Hope all have fun with this this week. I have a party scheduled with spaces open. Send a request to join and I'll accept you. Yellow at 9:00am tomorrow, regular kinzchat.
webkinz215 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #159
hinckleybookworm

webkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the rough

How would I be able to join? I want to come

Never mind webkinz215 I can't come. I like this idea but when will I beable to have a party? I love the party idea.

Last edited by webkinzgirl1919; 05-12-2010 at 03:23 PM..
webkinzgirl1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #160

webkinzinfinaty is on a distinguished road

I got the space box,everything went fine until i had to choose a time for my party.The date and zone was fine but the time options were dark and i couldn't pick them.Does anyone out there know how to pick your time correctly?
webkinzinfinaty is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: