Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #121
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: PARTY ON!! Five new party packs arrive in W-shop

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
I think if the party box is still in your dock, it will remain indefinately. But once you've opened it in your room and you start picking the games etc you only have six days to use it.

I've "X'd" out of the party planning so many times and the box is still in my dock, but the one party that I planned very early this morning, is not showing in my dock anymore. Does that make sense?
My sis's party box disappeared after she sent out her invitations
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #122
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Yes, the party that was fully planned with invitations sent and rsvp'd is not showing in my dock any longer and I believe that's all good. The other party pack which I haven't finished... IS still showing in my dock.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #123
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Does anyone know how long a party is for? 1/2 hour? hour?
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #124
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Yes, the party that was fully planned with invitations sent and rsvp'd is not showing in my dock any longer and I believe that's all good. The other party pack which I haven't finished... IS still showing in my dock.
Thanks for clearing that up for me . At least the box is still there so that you can try again later. I think they should have released some kind of announcement that explained the details better.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #125
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CutieKinz
My party invite won't let me pick a time! Anyone else with this problem?
Same here. I bought one each on five accounts, three different browers (pre-clearing cache) and cannot book one of them. And this is the first day! All the times are taken and who knows when they will open up more. Once again Ganz leads us blindly into purchasing things we can't even use. I should have known better!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #126
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
If you have deluxe you can choose a party in Kinzchat Plus. There are a ton of spots open there for parties. Just planned on for Sat. morning and only two slots were closed.
I just came from there, no more spots open.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #127
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Godsgirl129
What is with GANZ? my sis planned a party this morning for tommorow, but it said wrong perimeters! I do not know what the problem is!
I'm sure as with anything new they release there is the possibility of bugs and glitches. They'll get it all worked out, don't worry!
It will be fun once it gets working right.
I bought the circus party pack but it wouldn't let me choose a time either.
Don't know if all slots are taken or if a glitch is occurring.
Patience is a virtue I guess!
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #128
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I would hold on to it for now.. .Since we're not exactly sure how this works. I don't think they would take the box away if all the spots are filled. How are you suppose to know that before you buy it? Maybe the Customer Service Rep meant that you could only plan parties 6 days in advance?
I totally agree. I bet the six days means you can plan them for 6 days in advance, not that your item would expire.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #129
Lil Kinz

Lollydolly is an unknown quantity at this point

do you get to keep the party room ? do you lose the stuff in the room you open it in? if I plan a party do i get loot bags to ? I'm confused
Lollydolly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:43 PM   #130
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
I just came from there, no more spots open.
Maybe try another color zone. I can't believe how fast they filled up.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
firestar<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: