Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 07:28 PM   #41
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Parties are coming to Webkinz World this Wednesday!

Oh! My! Gosh! I am literally bouncing off the walls! I'm going to give my BFF, Sugar, a surprise party!!!
zappity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #42
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

this sounds awesome! i am so excited to party.
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #43
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

WOW! This sounds SO cool!
Elephant is offline Male
Old 05-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #44
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

i know, right? i cant wait to see it!

well gotta do my homework now so good night everyone. so excited for this party idea might not be able to sleep, or consentrate on my schoolwork. not good.. not good at all. lol :0

Last edited by zxcv0101; 05-09-2010 at 07:37 PM..
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #45
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

This is such a cute idea! I can't wait; it sounds like a very fun new feature!
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #46
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

AMAZING! Wowzers. I hope this comes on soon, a lot of people want this
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #47
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Wow! wonder what it will be like? sounds fun!
Old 05-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Parties are coming to Webkinz World this Wednesday!

WOW!!!!! What a great idea! I can't wait to check it out! Hey, my birthday is in July. I'm gonna throw a party!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #49
up! Wi'm a willy

bekililangel is on a distinguished road

Webkinz just keeps getting better and better!
bekililangel is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 08:12 PM   #50
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Ooh, that's pretty cool... INVITE ME SOMEBODY!!!!!!! I'LL BE THE LIFE OF YOUR PARTY! LOL
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, carly was here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: