Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #171

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Parties are coming to Webkinz World this Wednesday!

I can select a heading and gifts, etc. but then when I said to send out the invitations it said the parameters were wrong. Don't know if they were sent out or not, but I can't put the pack back in my room --???
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #172
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Thumbs up Re: Parties are coming to Webkinz World this Wednesday!

Wow! Even cooler now... Hmm maybe i should add some of my wI friends and havethem incitement! LOL jk
Old 05-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #173
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

This is going to be so much fun!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #174
Webkinz :)

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Here are the random prizes for the loot bags

Click the image to open in full size.

You can also select from 6 games to play with your guests too.

I'm so glad that you posted this picture! I don't know how to do that and I felt bad not being able to post the pics with my earlier post..

Thanks!!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #175

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sounds like fun!! Now I just need to find seven more friends!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #176

Webkinzluvs1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It doesn't let me pick a time and its gets me really upset
please tell me how it will let me pick a time
Webkinzluvs1 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #177
sidereal will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzluvs1
It doesn't let me pick a time and its gets me really upset
please tell me how it will let me pick a time
Hi Webkinzluvs1, I had the same problem you did, but it seemed to be because all of the time slots were full with people who had booked parties so none of the times were selectable. I don't know if you (and your party guests) are able to use KinzChat Plus, but I found that when I chose to upgrade to Kinzchat Plus there were some time slots available to choose (they then appeared a lighter blue color on the list if I remember right). To schedule a party I had to scroll through the different zone colors on different days to find open time slots. And I had MUCH better luck on Kinzchat Plus. I think this may be like when the Park first opened and it was too packed to get in right at first! Good luck setting up your party!

A note of warning: if you choose to upgrade to Kinzchat Plus and invite people, they will not be able to accept your invitation unless they are also permitted to use Kinzchat plus!
sidereal is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #178
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Just a little note for those who are frustrated by not being able to book a party...

If everyone will remember the stadium contest were always very difficult to get into when they first arrived I'm sure Ganz will work this out. We just need to be patient. I'm pretty sure we won't see any sort of fix until after tonight's maintenance.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #179
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

question!

where on earth is all these parties???? how do you book a party??? its not on my things to do menu.... am i missing something???
curioshop999 is offline Male
Old 05-13-2010, 10:29 PM   #180
munsterrose is an unknown quantity at this point

When I bought the gift box when I schuele the time it does not let me click the time. Is this a glich or something else?Click the image to open in full size.
munsterrose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, carly was here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: