Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Papillon Dog and Billy Goat Pet Specific Items and Special Foods Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Papillon Dog and Billy Goat Pet Specific Items and Special Foods Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.
We can't tell you when the Papillion Dog and Billy Goat will be available for purchase, but we can tell you what items they will come with when they finally hit stores. The Papillion Dog will come with a Pop Art Portrait and Artsy Appetizers. The Billy Goat will come with a Tasty Bouncy Sofa and Alfalfa Fajitas.
You may remember the Webkinz Newz announcement from last month that said these two pets would be available in October 2011. Unfortunately, later that information was changed, and Ganz said that different pets would be released instead. Hopefully these two adorable plushie pets will show up in stores very soon!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Papillon Dog and Billy Goat Pet Specific Items and Special Foods Revealed

I love that Billy Goat!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
Lead me to the cross
Webkinz :)

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Default Re: Papillon Dog and Billy Goat Pet Specific Items and Special Foods Revealed

Those are SO cute!
I really really want the Pappilon!!!!!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Ay- what in the world has happened to the Papillon??!!?? It looks half goat!
The Billy Goat is adorable. It's PSI would go well in a carrot themed room! =D
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:11 AM   #5

ladyb266 is an unknown quantity at this point

OmG how funny is that PSI for the Goat! a tastey bouncy sofa!!! hysterical!!!!
ladyb266 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
Unregistered

I'm disappointed. What does the Papillon Dog have to do with art? It's cute and photogenic, but not artistic and worth making a PSI and PSF about portraits and etc. I would make an exotic doghouse. I don't really like the Billy Goat's PSI and PSF, but I like both of the webkinz's avatar.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #7
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

xD they are both must haves.
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

I was looking forward to the Billy Goat when they first said they were going to come out with it, and was seriously disappointed when they reneged. I hope it comes out soon. My Mountain Goat needs a friend.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #9
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

well not sure what i think of them but i like their boxes!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #10

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I might have to have the BG, will have to see the plush.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: