Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

Default OurWebkinz are all happy and healthy

For any of you that are concerned about the daily activity page. I went on my account as well as six nieces and nephews accounts got their bingo coupon checked their accounts and rooms and the only problem seems to be the daily activity which looks like a form of computer language so could we all relax. Thats seven accounts in total that I was just into and there was not a problem in any of them and all pets were healthy and happy In total there are a lot of webkinz on these accounts.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: OurWebkinz are all happy and healthy

View Post Originally Posted by pupnsuds
For any of you that are concerned about the daily activity page. I went on my account as well as six nieces and nephews accounts got their bingo coupon checked their accounts and rooms and the only problem seems to be the daily activity which looks like a form of computer language so could we all relax. Thats seven accounts in total that I was just into and there was not a problem in any of them and all pets were healthy and happy In total there are a lot of webkinz on these accounts.

That's great!!!

Thanks for posting such reassuring news for all of us!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #3
snowflakelover3000
Webkinz :)

Dancingwebkinz1 will become famous soon enough

wow i am glads i was worrid about my family and my newest babies:abn::abn::rdr:
Old 01-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
Call me KBear!
Gifted

KABearAK1217 will become famous soon enough

Thank point! I was really worried.
KABearAK1217 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
Baby252

Yes thank you! I told all of you! LOL JK!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
Gift Guru

fatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I just saw the activties page and freaked out. I thought someone hacked into my account and did that, lol!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:06 PM   #7
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

I was just back on and did the daily activities that the youngsters missed and wow I got I mean they 2 of them got the bed from wow and all wishing wells that werent already done just got 140 or more kc so It seems like everythings working alright there at ww land oh and cureo shop gem hunt and store is running fine also.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Everything is fine on all 3 of our accounts; no worries.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
taterfrog14
Gifted
taterfrog14 is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome cool!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: