Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #41
I ♥ Atom
Webkinz :)

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

Default Re: Our First Webkinz Adoption Video - Polka Dot Bobcat!

Awesome job, Justin! I'll be looking forward to more!
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #42
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I think you did a wonderful job but I do have a question. Why is the word "cheats" used in the titles of the insiders network videos? That word has such a bad connotation. My son-in-law once asked me if Webkinz Insider taught people how to cheat on Webkinz World. I told him, absolutely not! That WI was all about people helping each other in only the most honest of ways.

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #43
Both of Us

soccerace4 is a jewel in the roughsoccerace4 is a jewel in the rough

nice video but next time i would just try to cut out some of the times when nothing was really going on and maybe(or not) make a room for the pet, i would love to see what you design, maybe dress up your pet, i can understand that might be too long but o well that's just my opinion great job and keep it up
soccerace4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #44
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Loved the video, Justin!! Hope to see more in the future
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #45
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Very nice job Justin, the you tube site is very clean and easy to navigate. Good choice of font and colors. The vid loaded fast, loved the welcome and the captioning. I think hearing yours truly narrate would be super cool!

Showing the close ups, playing with the train to see the animation and the psi at scale and at different angles was perfect and what I'd watch another one of these for. Looking forward to more
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #46

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Wonderful video, i can't wait to see more out of this!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #47
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
Very nice job Justin, the you tube site is very clean and easy to navigate. Good choice of font and colors. The vid loaded fast, loved the welcome and the captioning. I think hearing yours truly narrate would be super cool!

Showing the close ups, playing with the train to see the animation and the psi at scale and at different angles was perfect and what I'd watch another one of these for. Looking forward to more
It was definitely well made, more professional looking than the ones I've seen in the past. When it said the video was narrated it made me curious what the mysterious Justin's voice sounded like. I was disappointed it was just Cows's typed narration instead.
The video WAS well done though, and I also liked that you showed the PSI at scale and from different angles. That is one of the main reasons I'd watch a video too.
View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
My Kids and I just watched your video and we give you 5 stars- Great Job for a first timer. We also felt a little sorry for the kinz facing the wall but other than that we look forward to seeing more in the future.
Thank you so much for affirming that my girls and I weren't the only ones feeling sad for those kinz lined up in the room looking a little lonely and neglected. But then, I guess I wouldn't be so drawn to WW if I hadn't grown up with a tendency to anthropomorphize my toys.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #48
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

I like it, matter of fact i think i like it better than the webkinz newz adoption videos.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #49
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

I saw recently a person with that Bobcat, its quite a adorable pet!
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #50
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

KOOL!!!!!!!! i watch you tube all the time so now i can watch even more!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: