Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #21
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Our First Webkinz Adoption Video - Polka Dot Bobcat!

Great video! It must have taken quite awhile to put that together - thanks for sharing your efforts!
One suggestion is to have a nicely decorated room that suits the new pet. You could then put the pet in that room and place the PSI etc. I know - that would be a lot of work LOL! I liked it and left a comment. Congratulations on your new adventure!
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Awesome video, I'm glad WI is doing this now
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #23
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thank you so much for the wonderful video Justin!
That must have took lots of work and I appreciate that!
My one suggestion is maybe have the pet model some clothes. I always wonder what they'd look like in clothes before I buy them .
Keep them coming! I look forward to seeing more!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Saw a minor portion of it, but I must agree, it would be nice if the words were a bit bigger. Can't wait to see beyond the Ms. Birdy. Just doesn't want to work for me from where I am right now.
But Congrats on the first Video

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-09-2012 at 03:29 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #25

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

That is so awesome!!
Will you post all your new videos on WI? Because I never go on YouTube.
rainzz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #26
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Like i cant wait to see what the future holds for this!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #27
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
Ooh, that's really cool!
I'd suggest somehow making the park text bigger or zooming in at the clubhouse , though. =3
I'll see what I can do, it will make it a bit pixelated. If you click on the video and view it on Youtube, it's in 720p and a full-size Webkinz window. It's just "shrunk" to about half-size on the front page.

View Post Originally Posted by lugwee
cool video! i think you did a good job justin! the editing looks nice! the only criticism i have is maybe you could have edited out some of the mouse movements where you kind of fumbled around, but its an awesome video! your hard work payed off
Will do!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Saw a minor portion of it, but I must agree, it would be nice if the words were a bit bigger. Can't wait to see beyond the Ms. Birdy. Just doesn't want to work for me from where I am right now.
But Congrats on the first Video
Try it on Youtube itself and view in "bigger viewer" and it'll be much, much clearer!

View Post Originally Posted by rainzz
That is so awesome!!
Will you post all your new videos on WI? Because I never go on YouTube.
Yep, sure will!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #28
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

awesome video! I'm a ********r and i can't even make as good as videos as you!

ok that's weird it just made my words look like stars?????
dogsbestfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #29
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I think the video is wonderful Justin! Thank you for all the time it took you to make it so you could share it with us!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #30
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Very nice, Justin!
And I'm going to assume that the "Cynthia" was cows and not you
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: