Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Our First Webkinz Adoption Video - Polka Dot Bobcat!

A new front page story has been added:

Our First Webkinz Adoption Video - Polka Dot Bobcat!

Hey everyone! We've started a new channel on You Tube and I am both anxious and nervous to be releasing our first Webkinz-related video. We have big plans for the channel and hopefully you'll enjoy what we have to offer. Since it's encompassing all of our sites into one place, we're the Insiders Network! Please subscribe!

So far, we've managed to put out some decent Club Penguin videos, and I've applied the skills I've learned over the past month or so to try my first Webkinz video. It took me about 26 minutes of footage to finally get what I wanted.. Hopefully, I'll do better next time! Anyways, here's the Polka Dot Bobcat adoption video that I made!

Please be kind, but I'd love to hear any suggestions and constructive criticism on what I could do better next time. I've got the Sweetheart Monster code ready for adoption, but I wanted to get your input first!

Please leave a comment on You Tube, with your choice of what we should name the Sweetheart Monster, and we'll select a random commenter to give the Spotted Tea Trolley PSI for free! I'd also like to hear your feedback (either here or on You Tube) about what you'd think of an adoption video narrated by yours truly.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Gifted

kpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable character
kpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable character

Default Re: Our First Webkinz Adoption Video - Polka Dot Bobcat!

OMG Good job Justin!
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by kpk4803
OMG Good job Justin!

Seriously? Thanks! I tried really hard, but I know that there's a lot I could have done better!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #4
Gifted

kpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable characterkpk4803 has an honorable character

Yes, Seriously! I couldn't make a video like that to save my life! I know you'll get a lot of people from Webkinz Insider to watch it too
Old 02-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
rleong

Yes, Seriously! I couldn't make a video like that to save my life! I know you'll get a lot of people from Webkinz Insider to watch it too
I hope so, it took me almost a week's worth of playing around to make it!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I really liked it
Old 02-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #7
rleong

I really liked it
Thanks thanks!! Hope everyone else does too!!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mind
YOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mindYOMCNUGGET has an incredible mind

Awesome video! I love the name you chose!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #9
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru
dancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a million
dancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a milliondancerchick914 is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
my goodness! that would take more patience than I have! I'll let you know my opinion on the video if it ever decides to load!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
ebkinz AMI
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum master
AnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum masterAnotherKinzDad is a forum master

I like the idea of WI videos and I made a comment on YouTube.

But most of all, I am happy that the front page article has changed. Man, that was dreary seeing the same article at the top day after day after day after day...

AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: